Reviews for The Chameleon and The Bat
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Merlin... that was fun.
Heehee.. you get many many bags of COOKIES for this!
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Aw, that was so cute! Very, Very sweet.
Monique chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Oh, that was wonderful! I am a huge S/T shipper, and was very glad to find some quality S/T fics here.

Thank you very much for sharing!
SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Whee! I forgot how much I enjoy reading your work, Strega my darling. This was suberb. I really like Tonks (or Dora, as it were...) in this; and Snape (of course, but then, who in their right mind DOESN'T? Hehe...) Thank you for the wonderful read.

ljkperson chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
okay, I just fell into the Abyss of Laughter at the thought of Nymphadora Tonks going blonde. It'd be cool if she let her hair grow.

Another ringer in the Kingdom Fanfictiondom of which you should be named the QUEEN! no, I'm serious, you're that good.

Keep up the fantastic work, it rocks!
DigiNyxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Impressive. I like this a lot. Please write some more soon.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wonderful ficlet!

Thanks for writing!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Love it love it love it love it love it.

Sorry. Too much caffiene.
Marauder chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Very well done and in character, Snape especially. It made me laugh. Teeny quibble: Seeing as Sirius and Tonks were cousins of some sort or another, I think she would have called him by his first name. Otherwise...great job!
samson chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
really sweet, thouroughly enjoyed.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Aw... they are SO cute!
Lynnie chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hee hee, this was cute! I envy Tonks with her hair-colour-changing abilities. Well, for that know...*grin*
Merlyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
aw - sorry, nothing else to say :)
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Excellent! I love this new turn of things...

Since the fifth came out, we fanfickers are all like computer-game freaks with a new upgrade. I think you've gotten Tonks the best so far.
muir chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Brilliant! Finally a good Tonks fic, I've been looking for one of those. Really enjoyed it.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »