Reviews for A Lost Love
hogwartsjaguar chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
lol. Nice one Harry. Update? :D
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
That was great. but really mean to leave us hanging. I know what you mean about falling for sirius though he is my favorite I refused to believe it when he died
Electricityy chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Hey!

I really like this story... How long will it take for them to get together? Please Please PLEASE carry it on, and let me know when you get a new chappie up. You're going on my alerts list :)

xxEmily
adorablygranger chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Snapes such a butt-head
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
Aw... You have to continue this. And SOON! I really like this and want you to update!
Gueneviere chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Udate. Please UPDATE.
CrazyGirl92 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
luv this chapter
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
haha he is thick!
xxcabalinaxx chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
this is really god and really funny. plz upd8 it really soon and fast. PLZ PLZPLZ!
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
GIRL you need to FINISH this story! Now I'm goin nuts wonderin what happens! lol keep writin it please-Ali
jedikylastargazer chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
Please update this soon. I like this story.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
hermione's a bit Out of character, totally out of character. . . but who cares? LOL. Sirius is one of my favorite characters and i was very dissapointed that he died in the OOTP. yes, i also cried! *sob* So i really enjoyed reading this coz' he's alive!
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
i love the way you spell Hogwarts. . . hoGwArtz! lol.
isnani chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Please, please, please... continue with the story soon!
Sirius - Hermione Fanlisting
/siriusmione
BatmansBabe chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
AGH! Why aren't you updating? I ned more story. It is good. I need more. As I have stated before. Excellent. Marvelous. Spectacular. Stupendous. Hold on let me got my thesaurus.I love this thing, its that electornic one, anyways, Fantastic. Magnificent. Prime. Royal. Sovereign. Stunning. Superlative. Splendid. Terrific. BULLY. Prodigious. M- no, i've run out of words. Damn. Anyways, hurry up! PLEASE?