Reviews for A Lost Love
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST SOON! PLEASE POST SOON! PLEASE POST SOON! PLEASE POST SOON! PLEASE POST SOON! THANXS BYE
~Luv ya'll,
Draco-FutureBF
ShadowWriter1960 chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
I really hope you plan on updating this soon. It's a great story and I love Sirius and Hermione together.
Rory3 chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
JK was offically stupid for killing off Sirius! He was so hot!
Rory Summers
crazy-muse chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
wow i love this story plz keep updating i absolutely adore sirius, he's not hermione's he's mine!
SliverOfExistence chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
Lovely! Thanks for another Sirius/Hermione-fic!
Jazzylady chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
You updated! (does insane happy dance) Call me mean, but I love how both Hermione and Sirius are confused about each other. (idiotic grin appears on face) Anyways, please don't let so much time slide by without updating!
Lilian Portia chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
You still don't accept anonymous reviews? Weirdo. Lol. J/k. (Sorta.) ;)
::Takes a deep breath:: Hehe. Okies, just a few suggestions (Lol. Don't hate me! I don't wanna sound school-teacherish or anything . . .), the fourth chapter was kinda funkdified. Not hard to read exactly, but weird, because there weren't really paragraphs. And a few misspellings (no biggie, but just in case you wanna know):
"Hogwartz"? With a "z"? Honey, I know you know better! Lol. But it was only in the first chappie. "he had told her that she was in-love." Um . . . maybe that "he" was in love? I hope. :) Only 2 more! "right pat them" and "to hide her sorrowm though". It isn't making it hard to read cause it's not constant at all, just random typos, but I just thought I'd let you know.
Anywho, you're the butthead! Snape can be totally sexy and you know it! Just because he looks old in the movies. Alan Rickman when he was the age Snape is supposed to be/look, was fine. Not gorgeous, but good-looking. And you know it! Now, I know he's nothing next to Draco in leather. But he's pretty darn hot put in the right light. And you admitted it to me not two or three days ago! So there! Hehe.
See you tomorrow, chica. Good chapter! (Not that I didn't know already.) :D
LYLAS,
Snow White (AKA Madison Potter)
piper of locksley chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
wow! update soon!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
HELLO ALL HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO GET HERIONIE AND SIRUSTOGETHER HURRY! DONT SIT HERE READING THIS GO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WELL BYE
DracosIrishLily chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
OMG! like you HAVE got to UPDATE IT LIKE ASAP!

~!HALLIE!~
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
Great Fic! one of the best i've read about hg/sb fics!
Allie-2003 chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
Ever since i read the ootp I have had visions about stories i could write that sirius had survived and returned just like your story. im a huge Hermione and sirius relationship fan. Keep going its great. it almost made me cry ALMOST
SliverOfExistence chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
It's still good! Continue! UPDATE!

/Kendra
shizzical chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
Oh my goshies you better keep going with this, I think I might fall over if you don't...

Judgement period? OMG THAT MAKES SENSE! Oh I hope JK is having the same ideas...
michelline chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
good job so far. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to future updates.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »