Reviews for Wish
Calling Thunder chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I LOVE this story! It is so creative! I love the whole background on Harry and how he was similar to Dracos persona, also how he is slowly changing Draco, its great! I wish you were still updating, but since you last updated in like 2006... Doubtful ... But I'm going to ask this emotion ridden question/rant besides that!
So Remus is a traitor of God and Harry is the favourite of God...so since Remus made Harry lie to God...and Lying to God im absolutely certain is a sin, is he going to be kicked out o heaven? OMG! That's how Remus was going to "help" him to stay here? To betray God?! :O wow...
See? I really like this story! :) Thank you for posting!
Miaya Tezuka chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Lumcer chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I like this story though it is a bit confusing sometimes. Is Siri and Remus's tunnel still open or closed? I wish it were finished... Perhaps one day. As per your request, I'm the spiritual but not biblical sort. In other words I believe, but I don't hold the bible as my foundation, I really can't think of any other way to put it. Hope that helps you get your understanding of what sorts read this.
I'm glad you included so many of the other characters... Is James and lily Harry's parents?

KCK-Lumcer
BookWorm230 chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
hurry up with chapter 13 please
kate-sama chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
sooooo love it!

PLEASE UPDATE!
lunarsaint333 chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
i love dominant draco and submissive harry
KYKEMD chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
?
yaoi-fan107 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
are u going to write more its really good and i want to know what happens since god's favorite angel just lied what now? what about draco and harry what happens between them, and what is remus up to he seems like he sold his soul to the devil but he's also an agel?
tolazytologin chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
This is an awesome story... very different(in a good way) I hope you plan to update it.
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
*muses* You know, Hell has a special place for authors who don't update much. I thought I had read somewhere that the punished authors were forced to write fanfics all the time without stopping. When their hands fell off, they had to write further with their toes. Not a pleasant sight, I imagine :D But maybe you could be saved from a special place in Hell when you'll update. Cause you know: good authors go to Heaven and they can do whatever they want.

Is this enough incentive to get your lazy ass back to writing? Or do I have to inform Lucifer that he will soon receive a bad author? ;)

Please, this is a very good story. I don't think I have ever read such story as yours before and that's saying something, since I've read more than thousand fanfics already.

Please, update soon!

x

Melissa
coolerjtv chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
"I will win. That angel is Almighty's treasured possession. Once we have him, we can easily take over Heaven, Earth will follow and then the Universe."

Lmao, I'm sorry, but reading that line made me lol uncontrollably.
angel-of-paradox chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
sque, i must say the whole Harry being an angel thing is rather sweet. Please update soon!
itsjustmesatan chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Awesomeness! Please continue!

Fact about myself: My favorite color is Green :)
princessofswiss chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
I read this cuz I like reading harry potter, and slash. I'm chinese?
wendy 90210 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
please finish this story!