Reviews for The Rescue
GracePool'sLaugh chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm officially making this head-cannon. Post Jaynestown I think. Poor Simone, good thing he has Kaylee to protect him. Awesome story
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
"I'm thinking of putting curtains up" "I like to picture it, it gives me a warm, happy feeling" HAHAHAHA OMG LOVED IT! I was laughing SO HARD! XDXDXDXD sweet ending too!
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh this is SO funny and sweet! Well done again!
mistralcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Fun! It's great to see Simon being playful and not too angsty. :-)
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was really funny! I really liked it.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Thanks for not selling Simon short. He really is a devastastingly funny sort of guy, if you like the dry and erudite. And he and Kaylee are not all blushes and awkwardness, another point people often miss. Very well done.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
So funny and cute. You did Jayne perfectly.

Red Bess Rackham
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ahh, wonderfully, funny exchange between all of them. Well done! The more kissing Kaylee and Simon do, the happier I am:)
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
very sweet and pretty funny. good stuff here. keep it up...definitely will ready anything and everything about firefly especially about my favorite pair (simon/kaylee). thanks.
glacier-daughter chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was too sweet and too funny. Absolutely adorable, and I liked how you did the characters! it all worked out very well.
Chyax chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Great stuff! How dare Simon violate Vera? Of course, now I want to know what Katie did... :o)