Reviews for A Cat, a Dog, and a Boy Named Tyson!
thesorrowphoenix chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
...
OK. It's 2014. But continue, please? *sad puppy eyes*
I like your stories, you know (:
And i believe many do too (:
mochamochi chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
u have to update soon x33 plz.
raindom lilly chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
i vote for kai to be tyson's special someone.
Animemusic16 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
man if i had found out about this story sooner, i would have voted Tala T3T gawsome story anyway dood 3
judus chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
please connect this story please TT_TT
pkmnlover chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
i hope u can get done with this story as soon as possible
pkmnlover chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
a-kai. ur story is so great
Experimental Angel234 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
*Consoling Tala*

Alex: And I thought Max was scary when he ate sugar, remeber the Halloween party?

Tina: *Stops playing wiht the Wedding Tyson/Kai plushies* Yeah! He went on the roof! And dragged Rei wiht him! Why did they take so long to get down?

Alex: *Blushes* They, got stuck and took a while to get down...

Tina: Okay, wait, Robert stopped chasing you?

Alex: No I'm...

Robert: There you are! *Chases Alex*

Alex: AH! HELP! *Runs out of the room*

Tina: OO ! Here *Hands Neko-Tyson plushie* purrs if you pet it. E.A has to make a Ty/Ta fic to make Tala stop crying. Ja Ne!

E.A: Tala! I'll make a fic where your wiht Ty AND there's fluff and lemon in it!

Tala: *Stops crying and start to dance* YYEAHH! *Grabs Tyson and dances wiht him*

Tyson: _ ! *Dizzy from the dance*

Tina: 0o That was quick!
Experimental ANgel234 chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Tina: I'm doing it wiht E.A's OC's: Anica from Harry Potter and Tana from Beyblade! Right now, E.A's running away from Enquire and Alex is being chased by her older brother!(Robert, all right?)

Anica: *Giggles* Anyway, the summary is neat and the story was cool! Uodate now!

Tana: *Too busy reading her book*...

Tina: And you created Draciel and Drigger...Anyway here we forgot about this! Here * Hands a pale blue Ty/Ta music box* It plays "A Love That Will Last"

Anica: "You'll Be In My Heart", "I won't sat I'm in Love", "Can't help falling in Love wiht you" and...um the last muggel song?

Tana: "Somebody to Love" from Ella Enchanted!

Anica: Thanks Tana!

Tana: Your welcome...I gotta go now, Mana's fighting class is nearly over and she'll forget again, and she's the oldest by 2,568 years. *Leaves the room*

Anica: I gotta go too! I gotta torture Snapey and Dracy! *Leaves the room*

Tina: Ja Ne! Oh if you see Robert chasing Alex wiht a sowrd, tell him to stop if he dosen't want E.A to sleep wiht Johnny or Enqurie for a month in only a T-shirt! Belive me, it works everytime! Again, Ja Ne!
Experimental Angel234 chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
I'm one of those girls he's seeing...I'm only doing it becuase I got together wiht Oliver again...good grief!

Enquire: E.A! There you are! *Chases her*

E.A: 0o! Alex! Tina! Do this by yourself I'm going to find Big Brothre(Robert) now! *Runs out of the room*

Enquire: E.A! Come back! We got a date tonight! *Runs out of the roomk also*

E.A: NO WE DON'T!

Enquire: *Grins pevertedly* Now we do!

Alex: Oo! The summary was intersting and the story was good!

Tina: *Pouting* Why can't we vote it Ty/Ta?

Alex: *Rolls eyes* BECUASE when we read it it was too late, the voting was over!

Tina: I HATE TY/KA! *Stabs a Kai plushie*

Alex:0o *Scoots away from Tina* She hates the fact Kai is kinda...mean to Tyson *Looks at Tina, still stabbing Kai plushies* -_-;; Ja Ne! OH NO! Robert, I can explian WHY Enquire is chasing your little sister and we not doing anything! AH! PUT DOWN THAT SWORD!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
omg Rei heard wat Kai said and Kai is such a hentai, a hot hentai
Ashla chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Heehee, cute start! Can't wait to get onto the rest of it!

Slán slán!

~Ashla~
FreakyFeline chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Hehe that's cute I can't wait till see Ty-chan's face when he's gonna discver the cat is Kai XD XD XD. Gotta Update the next chapter!
FireballAmi chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
I love it! It's so sad though that you stopped writing this. If you do get a chance, could you please finish it? I love that both Tala and Kai are fighting after Tyson and although I like Tala, I love Kai being the winner of Ty's heart. So please try and finish this. Thanks. And oh boo, it just had to end right when Rei could understand Kai.
Kai's the Best chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Really good. Love it. Keep up the good work and plz update soon