Reviews for A Cat, a Dog, and a Boy Named Tyson!
phineashiccup chapter 4 . 1/9
That was funny can't wait for another chapter
thesorrowphoenix chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
...
OK. It's 2014. But continue, please? *sad puppy eyes*
I like your stories, you know (:
And i believe many do too (:
mochamochi chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
u have to update soon x33 plz.
raindom lilly chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
i vote for kai to be tyson's special someone.
Animemusic16 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
man if i had found out about this story sooner, i would have voted Tala T3T gawsome story anyway dood 3
judus chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
please connect this story please TT_TT
pkmnlover chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
i hope u can get done with this story as soon as possible
pkmnlover chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
a-kai. ur story is so great
Experimental Angel234 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
*Consoling Tala*

Alex: And I thought Max was scary when he ate sugar, remeber the Halloween party?

Tina: *Stops playing wiht the Wedding Tyson/Kai plushies* Yeah! He went on the roof! And dragged Rei wiht him! Why did they take so long to get down?

Alex: *Blushes* They, got stuck and took a while to get down...

Tina: Okay, wait, Robert stopped chasing you?

Alex: No I'm...

Robert: There you are! *Chases Alex*

Alex: AH! HELP! *Runs out of the room*

Tina: OO ! Here *Hands Neko-Tyson plushie* purrs if you pet it. E.A has to make a Ty/Ta fic to make Tala stop crying. Ja Ne!

E.A: Tala! I'll make a fic where your wiht Ty AND there's fluff and lemon in it!

Tala: *Stops crying and start to dance* YYEAHH! *Grabs Tyson and dances wiht him*

Tyson: _ ! *Dizzy from the dance*

Tina: 0o That was quick!
Experimental ANgel234 chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Tina: I'm doing it wiht E.A's OC's: Anica from Harry Potter and Tana from Beyblade! Right now, E.A's running away from Enquire and Alex is being chased by her older brother!(Robert, all right?)

Anica: *Giggles* Anyway, the summary is neat and the story was cool! Uodate now!

Tana: *Too busy reading her book*...

Tina: And you created Draciel and Drigger...Anyway here we forgot about this! Here * Hands a pale blue Ty/Ta music box* It plays "A Love That Will Last"

Anica: "You'll Be In My Heart", "I won't sat I'm in Love", "Can't help falling in Love wiht you" and...um the last muggel song?

Tana: "Somebody to Love" from Ella Enchanted!

Anica: Thanks Tana!

Tana: Your welcome...I gotta go now, Mana's fighting class is nearly over and she'll forget again, and she's the oldest by 2,568 years. *Leaves the room*

Anica: I gotta go too! I gotta torture Snapey and Dracy! *Leaves the room*

Tina: Ja Ne! Oh if you see Robert chasing Alex wiht a sowrd, tell him to stop if he dosen't want E.A to sleep wiht Johnny or Enqurie for a month in only a T-shirt! Belive me, it works everytime! Again, Ja Ne!
Experimental Angel234 chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
I'm one of those girls he's seeing...I'm only doing it becuase I got together wiht Oliver again...good grief!

Enquire: E.A! There you are! *Chases her*

E.A: 0o! Alex! Tina! Do this by yourself I'm going to find Big Brothre(Robert) now! *Runs out of the room*

Enquire: E.A! Come back! We got a date tonight! *Runs out of the roomk also*

E.A: NO WE DON'T!

Enquire: *Grins pevertedly* Now we do!

Alex: Oo! The summary was intersting and the story was good!

Tina: *Pouting* Why can't we vote it Ty/Ta?

Alex: *Rolls eyes* BECUASE when we read it it was too late, the voting was over!

Tina: I HATE TY/KA! *Stabs a Kai plushie*

Alex:0o *Scoots away from Tina* She hates the fact Kai is kinda...mean to Tyson *Looks at Tina, still stabbing Kai plushies* -_-;; Ja Ne! OH NO! Robert, I can explian WHY Enquire is chasing your little sister and we not doing anything! AH! PUT DOWN THAT SWORD!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
omg Rei heard wat Kai said and Kai is such a hentai, a hot hentai
Ashla chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Heehee, cute start! Can't wait to get onto the rest of it!

Slán slán!

~Ashla~
FreakyFeline chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Hehe that's cute I can't wait till see Ty-chan's face when he's gonna discver the cat is Kai XD XD XD. Gotta Update the next chapter!
FireballAmi chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
I love it! It's so sad though that you stopped writing this. If you do get a chance, could you please finish it? I love that both Tala and Kai are fighting after Tyson and although I like Tala, I love Kai being the winner of Ty's heart. So please try and finish this. Thanks. And oh boo, it just had to end right when Rei could understand Kai.