Reviews for Big Brother Newsies Style!
heycharlie333 chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
AAAAAAND done. again. wow. still as awesome as the first time i read it!
heycharlie333 chapter 28 . 8/28/2014
this chapter always gets me, geez. D:
Heycharlie333 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Aaaand fifth time. Also too lazy to log in :)
I'd like to formally apologize for my past self? I went through an embarrasing as heck scene- ish phase where I also didn't know how to spell definitively, many apologies for 11 year old me :/
katkidology chapter 44 . 11/15/2013
Best outtake ever at the end there... Le sigh... I'm sad it's over. It's hard to believe I've read this fic 3 whole times... Each time reviewing of course! It's just the first two times I didn't even have a fanfiction account XD
I love this story, and how you write, all the twists and turns and hilarious scenes... And scene's that made me want to rip my heart out and sob into eternity (Dutchy's mom, I'm looking at you)
Thank you! And until next time, because I am DEFIANTLY re reading this thing AGAIN as soon as I forget everything XD
katkidology chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I figured another review won't hurt ya, so here.
I love this chapter SO MUCH AAAAAGGG
katkidology chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
That was sosososo beautiful... Oh god, I think I'm crying. This is why this is one of the best newsie fics in existence. You screw up our emotions and we come back for more. :)
katkidology chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
OH MY GOD YES
YESYESYES
AAAAAAAA
ASDFGHJKL
YEEEEEESSSSSS
Soaker chapter 36 . 6/15/2013
Don't know if you still check reviews or anything but I just had to let you know...

After a good 12 years of reading fanfiction, millions having been read, and I don't even know how many time having read this one the following is still my favorite moment in Newsies Fanfiction history:

Reno poked her head out of her bedroom. "What's going on out there? I'm trying to meditate and nap here. Can't have dark circles, you know." She said, her face covered in this green, pasty goo.

Skittery didn't look up from his work as he answered. "Rabid penguins are attacking North America, demanding that the President give them an infinite supply of Klondike Bars so they can lure people into being their slaves, cause everyone knows anyone would do anything for a Klondike Bar." He rattled off, and Reno groaned and slammed her door as my mouth dropped open.

"I think you just said more in that one sentence than everything you've said put together in your entire stay in this house." I said.

"Hey…anything for a Klondike Bar, man."
Newsieluver13 chapter 44 . 12/16/2012
Hey, you probably don't go on here and read these anymore, but for what its worth, I really loved your story. Especially violent little Skittery! And Spot in a drag( snickers). Thanks for the laughs!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/1/2012
EPICNESS! OMIGOD Austin, are you stupid? How could you turn down such an offer?!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/1/2012
"Wait! I'm an actor! I have to make a grand exit!" I suddenly yelled, and by then most of the guys had been watching from the kitchen anyway. I dropped my bag and grabbed Mush, dipping him dramatically and giving him a very deep, very sensuous kiss. As he stood stunned, I grabbed onto my bag and said, "Behave yourself, my sexy country boy."

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE BEST LINE EVER! STAAAAP! IM PEEING!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/1/2012
JESUS CRIST! DUTCHY YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH ACE! HOLY ** THIS IS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
ACE IS MA FAVOURITE! I LOVELOVELOVE HIM!
All the good guys are gay, taken, or fictional.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
This is SO beautiful...
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
I LOVE THIS! I could honestly stick it out till the end, because being the freak I am, this doesn't bother me.
Well, I am an actor. Of corse Im a freak.