Reviews for In the Moment, the Future
neoate chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
cute.! so cute.. and to think that was impromptu.! you are really amazing.!

More power to you and God bless.!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw...

I seem to be saying that a lot lately. But I'm a sap, I can't help it. And this couple is a cutesy one in the beginning. I mean, MomoRyo rarely has anything more than kissing- it's more of the sweet words and blushing kind of relationship. And it's SO. DAMN. CUTE. :heart:
speadee chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Good job on the characters! I like reading about Nanako. I also like how you mentioned some of the other regulars.

Unforutnately, I can't focus on just the present. Even if I'm happy with the way things are right now, when I think about it being worse in the future, I won't be happy anymore.

It's true that people change and can drift apart, but I hope it doesn't happen to the regulars. For fiction, I like friends to always stay together.
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Er, 50 degrees is hot? I'm assuming that's Celsius, not Fahrenheit. Cute fic, by the way, I love that pair .

Rain
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
great fic!
Talia chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
very sweet and it's always nice to converce with your boy friends family. i liked this one
Strawberryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Lovely.. ) Reading this gives me a fluffly2 feeling.. hee hee..
Renn chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Really *really* cool fic. I really felt it was deep, and meant something with the questions, and just adored Ryoma's answer. Great job on this one!
lucio chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ehh XD That was so cute! Probably the best Momoryo fanfics I've read _ Great job!
LilleNanako chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Aww this one is really sweet. I actually stumbled on it by accident- was doing an lj memo that told me to search for mary sues using my name (Lille or Nanako) and instead I found this little gem. _
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is one of those stories that has you smiling without noticing it till you reach the end of it.
echizenryo chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow, loved this fic. so in-character, and a perfect portrayal of the momo/ryo relationship. loved how you used nanako, and high fives for the golden pair mention. _ great work!
LastRain chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
so? Momo and Ryoma was a couple now? wow,I thought those two dispise eachother,and I always thought that Ryoma thinks Momo is anyways keep on updating,it's a really good story.
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Aw, this is so sweet
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Man I'm totally addicted to this couple XD; Cute!

-Moshi Moshi Mai