Reviews for To Where It Takes Me
Ivoryrose777 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I loved the bride-groom conversation. it was so funny
champylin chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
this story is BEAUTIFUL... I totally loved it! SO sO So Beautiful! _
peachluver chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Its si kool.. Btw Neji's style in shippuden is so kool.. ) Hinata with long hair is muc better hehes.. nice fic ) nt tht many nejihina fic out ther.. glad tht thers still pple who like nejhina )
winterkaguya chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
nice story...i like it! update soon!

and yeah, i agree with you...neji's awfully sexy!
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I've read quite a few, but yours is the first one I've reviewed. Thanks.
Scherzo Barouque chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
TT_TT What the...

YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE FRIGGING YEARS! !#$ !# $! !2121

PLEASE update soon.

PLEASE.

-Yu
kakashisgurl chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
oh plz theres gotta be more right? well even though its been a while for this story but i want to know what else has happended i don't care if its a weird paring**
toadlvr chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
:*) how sweet! and devious...whoohohohoo...that litte kiss in the end was too perfect...
Jinhito chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
3 Nice story! I'm a huge fan of this pairing as well, and if you ask me, you did it justice! _ The only little quirks that did bug me about it though, were the past tenses... but other than that, it was wonderful! I hope you keep writing and improving your skills as an author! D
Icefire3 chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Good one! i love this story! is this the end? keep on writing! i want to know the ending!
Fiery-Ice chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
I've been really out of the authoress mode for a long time( been really busy) and i haven't reviewed anyone's fic since i stopped writing eventho i was reading while lurking.

Why am i telling you this? Well, its cause your fic is absolutely marvellous! It's well written, and the ending is perfect! no loose ends and just most enjoyable to read.

Honestly speaking the Neiji/Hinata pairing squicked me but if more of the pairing's fics were like this i would definitely change my mind. Neiji is so delicious! _

It's quite realistic and at the same time dipping its fingers into a fantasy-like touch. A well balanced mix. There's no rushing, the language is good and there's a good flow.

Fantastic! Love it! Keep it up! A piece of gold and my good fortune at finding it! _ allrighty then ja!

Fiery-chan
CrystallineX chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
I really like how you wrote this story, and the steps, until they changed to fiteach other. Also how Naruto reacted to Hinata's marriage announcment. _ Good job, I luv the story!
JadOo chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
That was so incredibly sweet! And awfully amusing too o. Well done! Left me grinning at their last exchange :)

No compliants (I don't know how anyone could flame you for the pairing...it's possible, considering the traditions of the Hyuuga clan).

Well done!
Vikrysel chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
wai! so kawaii!
lexkixass chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
I loved this! Especially the ending! Write more, write more! PLEASE! :D :D :D :D :D