Reviews for Upper Class
kansa chapter 15 . 3/6
Great read! Loved the pirate twist. The ending was pretty genius. A letter to wrap it up? Very clever and fit the story.
akai chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
nice fmp insert!
princess-oro chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Oh wow. I totally didn't see that coming. But well, this is Treize the creep. Haha and I love the line "Wufei's...well, Wufei". Very funny. Ok off to read more!
Brittany chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
love this story. one of my favorites
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
*shrug* I just thought I'd leave you a signed review cause I left a review as svs a while ago but I just was bored and have been rereading some of the stories that I think are better and you should know that this definitly is one of my absolute favs in gw fics. its actually my favorite au fic for gw
animechick2487 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
:Happy Sigh:

Quatre...he's just so kind! I love him to DEATH! The English used in this fic is very consistent-I'm very proud of you GG! You did a great job with describing details and centering this fic on a single plot!

GREAT WORK! I'm off to see what else you've been up to in my absence! :)
animechick2487 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
:hangs head in shame:

I have an excuse for my absence...Over the last two years, I've been applying and got admitted into pharmacy school, so that's where I've been this whole time! The application process was so competitive and long that I didn't have time to spend on this site, and I dropped off the face of FFN. BUT I'M BACK!

In regards to this chapter, I'm really glad nothing happened to Relena, and I want nothing more than to see Treize freaking hang! What an A$$! Why didn't Heero kick his freaking butt and cut off his hand for even touching Relena!

I'm off to read the next chapter!
Midge-14 chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
Well I thought things certainly sped up at the end but then its really hard to keep going with a long story over time and I think what matters is the way you ended it and it ended in a very interesting way.

I feel a little sorry for Milliardo because his words seem heartwrenching as he confesses his heart. I wish he would have openly confessed his love for Lucrezia to her in person and its sad that he ended up dying before any of them. Oh well, times were rough then.

I think my regard for this story went sky high with that ending even if it seemed out of the blue :D
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow! I finally found it! I read the first chapter of this story a while ago, before I made a pen name. Then I couldn't find it anymore. I'm so glad I found it again. Lol. I really think it's an interesting start. i can't wait to read the rest. Laters!
Lady Lydia chapter 15 . 12/27/2005
OMG This is a god story!
The Liquid Ice chapter 15 . 11/18/2005
Good job with this fic. I guess there's really not much else to say that you probabaly haven't already heard. (200 reviews?) keep up the good work. I hope your other fics are as good as this one!

love love

the liquid ice
Pureevil230 chapter 15 . 10/18/2005
that was awesome!

i clapped/cheered when quatre stopped the hanging.

loved!
Kassy Lee Satuda chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
*anime tear thing* that was SO good i loved it. i may DESPISE dorthey but i LOVED this stoy. ending was good too. i liked it *starts singing song i like it i love it* *alter ego walks in*

Kasazona: STOP SINGING THAT DAMN SONG!

me: - -well aren't you just the big bad meany.

*Kasazona grabbs my shirt coller and pulls me away* bye bye we ,loved your story! you should do a segule. hey can i kinda steal your idea?
dentellenoirnot loged in chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
Incredible story. Absolutly incredible.
AnimeSiren chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
YOU LET HIM DIE!

i am VERY angry with you.

but it was a good last chapter, i nearly cried my eyes out when you said Zechs died!