Reviews for Upper Class
Athene Saile chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Very interesting. It's quite funny how many people now are waiting and/or looking for Relena at this point in time. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sakura123 chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
An most exciting chapter..., the plot (so far) seems to be progressing nicely and the action or lack of is getting better all the time, not that I can critize. That dude is several hours to late to be asking that sort of question. Doesn't he know Heero doesn't have her anymore?

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Sakura123~

H.N.Y.!
CrimsonDragon010 chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
joy! another great chapter! I am WAITING VERY PATIENTLY for the moment where Heero and Relena reunite, HAHA very patiently so PLEEASSEE update very soon! Absolutely Awesome story, keep it SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON ( if oyu do ill give you a cokiie! yumm!)
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Oh no... This is bad... How dare that evil, evil man do that to Heero! It's not like he wasn't suffering already... *fumes*

Can't wait to see more, nessie!

~~Morri-chan
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Good! Very Good! Keep it up!
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
heero getting drunk is awesome
Inda chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
AWESOME Just AWESOME. I like it. Please update soon. You can get alittle more down to the nitty gritty. Heero has a thing for her. Go Heero save the day.
sweetangel4 chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Awesome chapter. Actually an awesome last 6 chapters. I just logged back on today and it has been a while. I love this story so keep up the awesome work u are doing on it. I hope to see another chapter out soon. :)
Dragonfire707 chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Ah stop this torture! I appreciate the heightening of suspense, but I NEED as much Heero/Relena tension as I can possibly get. Aw...they are so meant for each other. _ Please please please hurry up and get them back together in the next chapter...I'm sure you already have a daring rescue planned - and I very much look forward to it!

Cheers, Dragonfire )
the Black Rose chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
You are in trouble for having Dorothy spirit Relena off before said lady could figure out she wants to explore the divine Mr. Yuy's chest...with her tongue.

*pokes pokes pokes* Where is the rest?
Ally Lei chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
I absolutly love your story!

I have read it four times now but could never remember to review you because I was in awe over this great story.

Please update soon. I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
K chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
MORE!
Go stick your head in a toilet chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
plz continue!
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Awesome
Dragonfire707 chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
Ack! Don't leave me here at another cliffhanger! Heehee he's bloody in love with her, sucker...now its time for Heero to take some action! Speaking of which, more Heero/Relena interaction would be nice. ) But this - this is excellent! I absolutely love your style of writing - quick, witty, and intriguing - so keep up the awesome work! Can't wait till the next chappie! _
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »