Reviews for Upper Class
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Good! Very Good! Keep it up!
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
heero getting drunk is awesome
Inda chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
AWESOME Just AWESOME. I like it. Please update soon. You can get alittle more down to the nitty gritty. Heero has a thing for her. Go Heero save the day.
sweetangel4 chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Awesome chapter. Actually an awesome last 6 chapters. I just logged back on today and it has been a while. I love this story so keep up the awesome work u are doing on it. I hope to see another chapter out soon. :)
Dragonfire707 chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Ah stop this torture! I appreciate the heightening of suspense, but I NEED as much Heero/Relena tension as I can possibly get. Aw...they are so meant for each other. _ Please please please hurry up and get them back together in the next chapter...I'm sure you already have a daring rescue planned - and I very much look forward to it!

Cheers, Dragonfire )
the Black Rose chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
You are in trouble for having Dorothy spirit Relena off before said lady could figure out she wants to explore the divine Mr. Yuy's chest...with her tongue.

*pokes pokes pokes* Where is the rest?
Ally Lei chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
I absolutly love your story!

I have read it four times now but could never remember to review you because I was in awe over this great story.

Please update soon. I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
K chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
MORE!
Go stick your head in a toilet chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
plz continue!
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Awesome
Dragonfire707 chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
Ack! Don't leave me here at another cliffhanger! Heehee he's bloody in love with her, sucker...now its time for Heero to take some action! Speaking of which, more Heero/Relena interaction would be nice. ) But this - this is excellent! I absolutely love your style of writing - quick, witty, and intriguing - so keep up the awesome work! Can't wait till the next chappie! _
shadow blackheart chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
'bout time you posted a chapter.

Don't think I'm angry or anything, it just took long and I hardly waited for a continuation.

Seriously, I was beginning to think you stopped writting or something...

Anyhow, the chapter was great, just like you do it.

Shadow
Hououza chapter 8 . 11/25/2004
Don't worry about it, that was an excellent chapter.

I don't think Heero likes feeling that way, everything up until that time in his life under his control and now one woman causes it all to come crashing down and then just as they are getting closer someone steals her...I pity Dorothy when he catches her...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 11/25/2004
Well, I came to that conclusion long ago, Heero's attiude toward Miss Relena was quite unpredicable, but not un-obvious either... why am I rambling like this?

Once, more this was a really good chapter in this high-sea adventure so far! Update sooN! I wanna know what happens next! Who well get to Relena first? Heero & co.? Milliardo and Quatre? Treize? Gotta Know! Ja ne!

Sakura123
AnimeSiren chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Your story is certainly amazing i hope you update soon.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »