Reviews for Upper Class
ka chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Really good, i love it. Can't wait till the next chapter so i hope u could update it early, but hopefully not pushing ur boarders.
vampire chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Hey Gundam Girl

Keep up the good work i like the first chpt. let me know when the next on comes out ok
sweetangel4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Wow I love this story already. I love pirate stories with romance like the one u are doing. I hope this story will go will and I can't wait to see another chapter out soon. Please don't make me wait forever. :)
Kat-Tastrophe chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
cool

can't wait 4 the next chapter
Angel Yuy chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Some one saw Pirates of the Caribbean! hehe. no prob with that! Awesome movie; awesome story. Can't wait for ur next chapter!
N chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
ow ow! i love it! somethin's up with your apostophes and quotes.. they got like weird symbols.. anyways, i love the fic, please continue
Elly chapter 8 . 11/27/2004
Fainally,you update we were waiting forever,,make the next chapter longer please and hurry...thankyou
Bradybunch4529 chapter 8 . 11/27/2004
I feel sorry for Relena. She's like a bone stuck in the middle. I wonder how many more times she's going to be swiped. I see that you didn't change Treize at all. I have to give him that he is always determined. Heero's reaction was perfect for him. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. More soon.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18