Reviews for Upper Class
Kassy Lee Satuda chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
*anime tear thing* that was SO good i loved it. i may DESPISE dorthey but i LOVED this stoy. ending was good too. i liked it *starts singing song i like it i love it* *alter ego walks in*

Kasazona: STOP SINGING THAT DAMN SONG!

me: - -well aren't you just the big bad meany.

*Kasazona grabbs my shirt coller and pulls me away* bye bye we ,loved your story! you should do a segule. hey can i kinda steal your idea?
dentellenoirnot loged in chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
Incredible story. Absolutly incredible.
AnimeSiren chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
YOU LET HIM DIE!

i am VERY angry with you.

but it was a good last chapter, i nearly cried my eyes out when you said Zechs died!
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
I agree only if I get Heero wraped up in a bow as an early back to school preasent...just joking. Did Milliardo have a heart attack or just had a apifiney? Great Chapter!
shadow blackheart chapter 15 . 8/7/2005
I can't believe this fic is done. Not yet.

I was really looking forward to seeing a new chapter and I loved every written word.

You're especially good with the old language and yeah, the ending was a bit... unique. :)

But not in a bad way, after all, you had to try.

A really marvelous story!

Shadow Blackheart
RyuichiGravi chapter 15 . 8/4/2005
That was awesome! A very nice ending to a very nice story. Write something cool!

Heero_yuui
Sery chapter 15 . 8/4/2005
Hey,

I think it is a GREAT ending, though a bit sad that Zechs died.

But the story ended just TO soon,

Sniff

Sniff

I hope you will continue writing new gundam wing fics

Good luck with everything

And keep the good work up!

Much love,

~Sehri~
Sakura123 chapter 15 . 8/3/2005
Well, the beginning wasn't surprising, I figured Someone would stop the hanging in time or the nick of time at least. The ending of the story was really interesting, the rest of the story told by Zechs' point of view was really well-done and I enjoyed it. Overal, I loved this fanfiction. It was really great and the plot was intruiging.

Good job!

Sakura123~
RTK chapter 15 . 8/3/2005
This was the best chapter...it was sad that Milliardo died...i cried..because i was listening to untitled from simple plan...it's a great story it really is...;)

if u name the caracters differend and send the story to an author (or something like that ) i think they would make a book of it ;) really it's a wonderfull story
EmoDCgirl36 chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
I am a wee bit confused. If the Duke raped her then how come their wasn't a huge fuss? I mean jeez she got raped and she doesn't care? That's kind of weird to me. But it's a good story with the exception. Thanks for the good read.
kay jolyn chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
Ohh that was absolutely amazing. I can't believe UC is over...it's been such a journey.

I loved the ending. It sort of tells us what happens to everyone in it, and shows how much Milliardo has changed over time. It was heartwarming, how the sort of villain became good at the end. hehe.

I can't tell you how much I loved this fic, and I'd like to thank you for sharing it will all of us. It'll definitely be one of my very favorite GW fics ever. :)
SVS someone very special chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
I quite enjoyed your choice of endings...not to dramatic but not underdramatic...ya know what I mean...Anyway it was a great story!
gundamgirl818 chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
oh what an ending! (gush, gush) I think that it was so selfless of Quatre to give up his pursuit of Relena in order to make her happy, Thanks for not killing Heero! and I think it's sweet that Milliardo finally told Lucrezia that he loves her. Great fic over all! Great job! hope to read more of your work!
gundamgirl818 chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
heaven'sgirl chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
YAY! you finished it!

this story was really awesome!

*applause* _