Reviews for Upper Class
Padme Nijiri chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
Hahahahah. . . .So they're all falling a little more every day.
kay jolyn chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
Oh I'm so glad you updated! This is such a great story. The complete change in Relena is impressive...finally she's allowed herself to speak out, instead of pretending to be dumb and proper.

Ohh no...hopefully what Treize tried to do will make Milliardo and Quatre realize that it's not the status that makes the person, and that the 'upper class' can be evil, too. Ohh that was diabolically hypocritical of Treize, talking about evil hidden in good.

Great chapter!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
Woot! This is tripy! I can't wait for the next chapter! WOOT! Sry...kinda hyper right now...
Dragonfire707 chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
Aww, Quatre is just so dang good in this story. Please keep it up, I'm eager for the conclusion and some real Heero/Relena fluff. ) Great job!

Hououza chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
Magnificent chapter.

Short but sweet, so very moving in many ways.

Significant events happening for many of them and many relationships begining and coming to a close.

I look forwards to seeing how you round this up in the end.

Good luck & best wishes,

TheEvilAshleyness chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Capricorn89 chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
Great Story! Excellently written. I look forward to more, update soon.
the Black Rose chapter 13 . 7/8/2005
Ah ha! And thus there is smex and all is right with the world.

GG: Glad I could appease you oh warlord.

Rose: *beams*

GG: You read these things just for the smex, don't you?

Rose: Great fic, GG. Heero's a pirate. Swet.

GG: *sigh* This, is my review. -_-;
the Black Rose chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Oh, right, and people say *I* leave cliffhangers. :P

And what's this about there not being an alliance of 1xR writers? I thought you were all my minions. ;)

Wicked: *nods nods* Yes, oh vile warlord.

Lars: I am teh fanart biatch awaiting your command.

See? COME to the dark side, GG...

GG: Can you leave me a REVIEW?

Rose: Um... No. :P
the Black Rose chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
No marrying Quatre. You know the rules, GG.

GG: What rules?

Rose: Geh. Must I remind you EVERY time?

GG: *giggles* Um, well, yes. *giggles*

Rose: -_-; 1. There shalt be smex between Heero and Relena. 2. There shalt be SMEX between Heero and Relena. 3. Relena shalt not marry Quatre. 4. Heero shalt not smex with anyone but Relena. 5. There shalt be SMEX between Heero and Relena. 6. There shalt be a happy ending.

GG: Oy.

Vi: And be warned. If there isn't H/R smex, she's denouncing us as communists.

GG: *shakes head* Can't you ever leave me a normal review?

Rose: No.
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
About Damn time! Don't worry I won't hassel you but THANK YOU TAHNK YOU! for updating! I'm stuck in the south out in the middle of nowhere, no lie the cloest thing to me is a cow farm and cow tipping is really hard and not fun because you don't know what your stepping in...*shudders* yuck! Ok Peace Out Great job on the chapter...wait I thought this was the end...Guess not!

Running.With.Reckless.Emotion chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
OMG that was awsome, write more plz!
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
WOW. I always knew Relena had it in her to do something like that. And I'm not complaining about what happened later in that jail cell. _ I love how Quatre and Dorothy's relationship is developing.

Can't wait to see more, ness!

Padme Nijiri chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
One month is not three. So good job. There was none of the corny romance-lingo that normally follows a declaration of love between Heero and Relena. Good job.

Grammar review:

Typos: kempt instead of kept, gave instead of gaze and here instead of hear.
Blue September Rain chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Treize.. that crafty bastard. Haha.

Another great chapter. I'm reading on!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »