Reviews for A Mother's Choice
Alexa chapter 10 . 9/9/2003
Awe. What a nice boy Marc is. lol. A look into the life of a doctor huh? lol Keep up the good work! :)
star06 chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
OO. very very good.
Charlie chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
Jerkson being jerkson-ish again.. gee! I like Randee's attitude. And of course, I'm on Lu's side, cuz she did what she had to do and she did that RIGHT. hehee.. keep it up!

Love, Charlie..xx
star06 chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
Oh yes. great job.
Jenni chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
I just wanted to say that I love this story. I can't wait to read more. I think you're doing an excellent job.
Katriona chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
This is a great fic. Please, update soon.
Alexa chapter 9 . 8/29/2003
O poor Lu. Everybody is against her. What's she going to do now? I love your writing.
Charlie chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
GOSH! This is a great idea Rena.. that Bry-guy is such a pain! You have this way of writing stories so good that readers want to be there to kick someone's butt or do something to help.. ya know? In this case, kick Bryan's butt - rather, kick some sense into him LoL, and support Lu and Randee.

Anyway, keep it up!

Love, Charlie..xx
Alexa chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
Hey your quick! O trouble's brewing! I can sense it. lol. well thats how things usually work. Keep up the fantastic! work!
starangel2106 chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
No. she couldn't. Good chapter.
Alexa chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
Awe. Poor Lu. Your writing seems really real life. I mean if something happens to your child your a) gonna be to upset to car, b) try to blame anyone else or c)blame yourself. Keep the good work. Your def. one of my fav authors.
starangel2106 chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
Hey,

it's me. Interesting twist. :) Good. Keep going. Most fathers would act like that too.
Alexa chapter 5 . 7/31/2003
Hey, I like your work. Can't wait to see if you bring Dr. Campbell into this or not. Keep up the great work! :)
starangel2106 chapter 5 . 7/31/2003
I wonder if lu's going to get sick. If she doesn't get sleep then she could. Well I guess I'll see later.
val chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
great story i can't wait to see what happens is something happening to lu? is she headed for a breakdown? sounds like it. cannot wait to see what happens next!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »