Reviews for What price be paid for love?
lady angst chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
So, I wrote this review as a haiku. Don't ask me why; I don't know myself. Anyway:

I enjoyed your tale.

Is the story abandoned?

I hope it is not.
Anna chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
You haven't updated in months and I need to know what happens next! Please update!

-Anna-
emily chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
oh my gosh. PLEASE update this. my guilty pleasure is reading about will in pain and there is a HUGE lack of that. this is a really good story and that was SUCH cliff hanger. thank gosh jacks here. NOW PLEASE UPDATE
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
"wow..." i say it in holy revernce. THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!-sorry

you have a great writting abilaty and yet I a good plot. Your plot also isn't moveing to slow! every thing is perfact with this story. I know some people think when you torture a character it means you don't like them. I don't. My favorite character of all is Will and I bring pain and torment on him all the time! I love your story!
Brilliant5 chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
i love will torture :]

pleaase continue1!

*adds story to faves*
charmed-to-meet-you chapter 6 . 10/22/2006
Please,please,PLEASE, continue soon! im dying to know what'll happen. will they leave? Will he get Liz back?

PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please with a cherry on top, savvy?
janneke chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
poor will! and he so cute! u do have a twisted mind! plz, relieve his suffering at least a bit!
T.J. Lauren chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
Ack! Why haven't you updated! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
heraldtaliar chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
You absolutely, postively, cannot end it there! I too love Will angst and Will suffering (provided there is comfort in the end) and this story has been feeding my craving so nicely. Please please please go on? Pretty please?
Heryn-o-Eryn-Duin chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
awesome story! very well written, can't wait for an update
Luthy Lovett chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
O.O Meanie! Though, I suppose you're no orse than me... what I made poor Will do tah his father. : /
Luthy Lovett chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Aw,ye skipped the Will torment. -needs descriptions- XD Haha. Barbossa sounds like Davy Jones a bit- what with the whippings and all. XD Haha. I really like this story. :)
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
yahoo! Jack is here! feel sorry for Will! update soon so i can read on what happens next!
Love.Heals chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
yay jack omg soo good lve it update soon or ill hunt you down!
Love.Heals chapter 5 . 8/12/2006