Reviews for Learning to trust
Starhunter79 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Great story, I love the concept and the interaction between Qui Gon and Obi Wan is adorable. I love their relationship and Obi Wan's complete trust in and love for Qui Gon. Some parts of the story do seem to be rushed or glossed over. I would like to see some of Qui Gon's training Obi Wan in the force, cause come on you know he would have no matter what the council said. And more of Obi Wan opening up to Qui Gon about his fear of abandonment, maybe even learning what happened to his mother. I also think that the council rejected Obi Wan and let Qui Gon go a little too quickly (I understand the story has to move forward but i always beleive the mark of a good story is that it makes the audience ask questions and want more and this story certainly has done that for me) Yes, Obi Wan seems to be kidnapped fast but I didn't really see that as a problem. The inconsistency I saw was that Xanatos knew he left, "knew" Obi Wan was his apprentice, was able to kidnap him as soon as he got to the temple but didn't know where Qui Gon disappeared to while the Jedi were keeping an eye on him. But it's not that big of a problem and I would love to read more of this wonderful story. If you are not happy with your story and believe it needs a rewrite then you should do it (anything that gets your muse working on this story again is great. I would reread the whole thing again. I enjoyed it that much and would like to know what happens to Qui Gon and Obi Wan)

Does TPM still happen? Does Qui Gon die? (please, please say no. He's my favourite Jedi) Does Obi Wan's past allow him to have a better understanding of Anakin? Does that change Anakin's destiny? Is Anakin even in this timeline/AU? So many questions that need answers. I know that you haven't updated this story in a while but please, please, please don't give up on it. I say do whatever you have to to be happy with it, as long as you don't change Qui Gon and Obi Wan's relationship or their interactions too much. Because that is what makes this an awesome story. Thank you for your wonderful story.
Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Good Story. Please write more... PLEASE!
SK12Monster chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I believe you should go back and change them (if that's what you want). I mean, they weren't even that rushed or anything but since you seem to think so and it is apparently bothering you, go ahead! This is one of my favorite fanfics that I've read, and I think you should continue it! :)
rowen raven chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
In all honesty, I really like this story. I really think you should continue it, even re-write it from which ever point on you feel you should. It be even more amazing I'm sure reading it as you believe it should have been. So I'm putting this one on alert in case you do decide you grace us with more of it. Hope sincerely that you will some time continue it.
Breee chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
plese continue. i really want to see the next chapter.
bruderlein chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Please please please continue it... It is too good to be abandoned... please please please...
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
this is an awesome AU...think youve done the relationship betweein Obi and Jinn really well...it can be felt you know. Plus the business with his siter. Also enjoyed the part where Jinn turns his back on the council...that has to be one of my fav scenes. Overall its really well written and instantly pulls you in...its cute, sweet, engagaing, little bit of angst (though thats going to increase later i would think) and defoo large amounts of drama...in short its great!

However, it aint finished! Its just been left! And I think it could have been even better if only it was finished...its often best NOT to read your own stories except to edit them. I know plenty of authors that produce bloody awesome stories but ask them to tell you their opinions of it and their like 'not regretting writing it but certainly not keen on the final product'...some of mine are like that especially looking back now. I realise you havent updated in like 3 years but i'm going to say anyway; if you'd planned this to go in a certain direction and still want it to go in that direction then by all means change things. Because I'd certainly like to see an ending to this and yes, the kidnapping was a bit quick on the draw.

If youve simply had enough of this one though then may I ask a favor? Could you tell me where you HAD planned to take this and what the basic storyline was to be? I dont intend to use your ideas but it would be nice to know where this could have gone. Cheers
Ami chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Oh, my gosh, you captured Didi's personality outstandingly well! Everyone's, actually. I LOVE THIS STORY.
Living 4 Jesus Christ chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
PLEASE continue? *gives big, blue puppy dog eyes* I'll beg if I have to, really! :-) This is AMAZING!

Like how you don't cuss or have "dirty" content. Lots of people do that on FanFic, and it drives me nuts. Thx. :-)
CrazyOnTheLoose chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
I love this story, please continue!
jessy85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I was enjoying the story very much...til it abruptly ended! well, I don't know why you don't like it, I do. Of course, there is always something to correct if you look back to your work,it happens to all of us, but I do like the story. I know it's been a while since you last updated but just for you to know, if you ever consider on continuing this story, I'd like to know how this ends.
Kaysie chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
I like this story. please continue it!
Kaysie chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
This looks like an interesting story and I have enjoyed it so far. I want to know if you could please continue writing 'fear is power' I would like to find out what is going to happen.

Also if you will forgive a picky reader could you maybe put a little more describing into this story I would really like it. By describing I mean, describing people, places and settings. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Pointeiscool chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
I know it's been, umm, a very long time since you updated... but I really like this story and hope that you continue it/do the update! Please? :)
slytherinfan chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
fix the last two chapters and update soon