Reviews for Sea Longing
cjmbchotmail.com chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
I don't know if you ever check about this story. I'm new to this site. But in case you do, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed "Sea Longing". I know you think it's rough and perhaps it is in places, but the sheer enchantment in the way you portrayed these wonderful characters had me smiling and even laughing out loud. I loved Jack and Will in particular. (We're all in love with them as a couple. It's why we write about them.) I liked how they got into trouble and out of it just as quickly; I'm not fond of long, drawn-out scenes of torture, etc. I was so surprised when Will strangled the insane guy - Go Will! And Jack, the avenging angel... and the dancer...he dances in my fics as well. The whole experience was very much in the same vein as "Princess Bride". Dangerous, sparkling and so romantic. Thank you for the joy.
Sara chapter 18 . 12/4/2007
where can I read the censored parts?
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 16 . 6/10/2007
Um can you tell me where to read the rest of the chapter? I can't seem to find the site.
HauntedPast chapter 18 . 6/7/2007
This is wonderful! I love the way that you use dialogue-it's so subtle and fits the characters quite well. No one ever says anything out of line for thier eztablished role. Very clever-I've laughed my head off a few times. Oh, and when Creed got to Will-I was on the edge of my seat; nearly cried when Jack found him and was all about ready to give up. Oh, so good! Please update soon. I'm following this story religiously.
Star Split chapter 18 . 12/21/2006
You are wonderful love. A true and brilliant genius. I've been reading this for two hours now. ::smile:: Now, about those CENSORED parts. Where can I go to read the UNCENSORED parts? I look forward to your answer and hope that you return to this fic sooner rather than later. And yes, I believe his last name WAS/IS Wellington.

Starr
FireHead41 chapter 18 . 9/21/2006
OMG, I know it's been like 2 years since you've updated, but I wanna read more...lol. PLease try to continue this story if you're thinking about not updating anymore. It's the best JackWill fic I've read so far!

I give you the encouragement to keep going! PLEASE!

FireHead
jammies2000 chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
this is a great story will you be continueing it soon?
Astea chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
I love it, just one question ... WHERE DO I FIND THE CENSORED PARTS ? I'm dying here :)
Mimi De La Dreama chapter 16 . 6/13/2005
I love this story( have spent the last hour thirty reading). You have a genuinely grate mind for plot, something that is quite rare. Where can I find chapter 16 in full? The link hasn't come up on - the mods realy need to work on that. Must dash and read the rest!

Mimi
TheLadyInRed chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
I like this alot. besides the stupid Cencerd stuff i liked it.
AlixMM chapter 18 . 12/19/2004
I do hope you continue soon this is one of my favorite PoTC fics. This is really well written
POTCFan chapter 16 . 11/25/2004
Wondering where to find the "CENSORED" Part... Awesome Story, BTW! Keep it up!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 18 . 11/8/2004
DAMMIT! I ran out of chapters ot read! Please update soon!
No 1 u wanna no chapter 12 . 11/4/2004
Blackouts? Fainted once...sounds just as bad tho'
Ravensblack chapter 18 . 10/26/2004
Love it! Still can't get chapter 10 though!