Reviews for Family
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow... This puts an entirely new twist on things. makes a lot of sense too, if you think about it. So Tom Riddle is actually Harry's Grandfather. That's an amazing thought, and the way you wrote this made it work perfectly. Of course, that also means that Harry's related to Ginny. Not sure what the actual relationship is there, but I honestly didn't see the chemistry there anyway, so this is totally plausible. I love it.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is brilliant.
GoldenTresses91 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my god. SO creepy. This has to make the top ten most creepy TMR/LV stories I have ever read. Completely reasonable. Voldemort Molly - Lily - Harry.

Scary.

Don't even have the proper words to attempt to explicate the level of awesomeness that this is.

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole
encyclopedia britannica chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Interesting
livesonwisteria chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow! Great idea
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

Terri
elkebaby chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Ooh! I can totally see it.

Great job!
Rosie Cotton chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
*Whoa*.

You astonish me. Very, very original. And chilling. *shiver* Disturbingly great.
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Oh! That was sad and I wanna know more about this child! It's Lily probably, right?
Le soleil brille pas pour toi chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Haha. I'm so dense.

I read it and understood that Molly (Know what? My name is Molly. That's weird...) has a kid with Voldy, but I didn't make the Lily connection at all.

So I read the other reviews and I'm like, 'What are these idiots talking about?' then I got it and I'm like, 'Whoa I'm thick.'

So dang thick...

At least I can spell well.

And rhyme!

Anyways, awesome subtleness you had going there. I was totally confused until the end when my brain started trying a little and I half got it... Heh heh...

So yeah. I think this could really go somewhere, if you had bothered to continue it... which apparantly you haven't... Yeah. Done now. Bye.
Moonshadows chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Woah. This is such an amazing, such a cool idea. Even if it's not cannon, I love it. Very cool.
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Well that suggestion just busted my brain. Molly is Harry's grandmother? And Voldy as his grandfather...? *dies*

Very interesting idea! Full points for originality.
Misha chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is amazing. What an interesting theory...
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*cries* that was sweet, and so sad! I had to reread it to realize that she had lily. ;;
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i had to read it twice, buti fianally understood. molly is really lily's mother, and voldemort is lily's dad. therefor, harry is voldemorts grandson. woah, is that weird or what? such an interesing idea for a story, but if thought about carefully, it all fits. taht is, if i got the premise right and everything. i really liked it, what an odd twist on the story.