Reviews for A Mother's Love
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i think you should write a 4th chapter of Mina&Albus telling Molly&Arthur:)
Sophia Kuhn chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE IF WILLING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

CORDIALLY

-SPELLBOUND
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
this is absolutely adorable!
ALICE DOMBLEDORE chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I LOVE THIS PLESE

WRITE MORE
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
That was fantastic!
TT chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! Thank you for this great story, please continue it!
TT chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Good chapter, but I don't think that Minerva would have a problem with that conversation. Thats just me though. Still very good and I hope that it continues to be that way. I am off to read chapter 3 and I can't wait for the other chapters. I hope you post when you have time, I understand that real life can get in the way.
TT chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Because I joined late, this story already has three chapters, but I must say, after what I just read I wish it had 30! This story would appear to headed to fame and glory! I really liked this chapter and I hope that it will continue! My only problem is that I hate waiting for the next chapter of even the best story. Anyway, this is a 10/10 chapter! As for what I am hoping to see in the story, I would like it to continue until the child is born and hopefully until it is atleast 2 or 3! I understand that it can be hard to keep a good plot line running that long, so if you can't manage the 2 or 3 I understand. But PLEASE have up till and including the birth and the first few nights and days of baby Dumbledore!
Pixie-With -A-Gift chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
i love this story it is so sweet. i know that you have not updated in like 4 years but i hope that you decide to update soon. plz do.

tootles
Gabriella Janeway chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
I love this story please update as soon as you can I can't wait to read the rest.
Emma chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Great story! I love where this is going. Shall there be more? Keep writing.
B. Alex Burke chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
YIPPY! Update soon! I love this! I'm so happy for them. OO! How about the next chapter be Min and Alby telling Molly and Arthur! Just a thought! Update soon! Batabopbaba...I'm lovin' It!

Branda
Amandah Leigh chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
oh, this is cute...very sweet.

But how WILL they explain that baby? lol

AL
Always Hopeful chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Awsome, that was so incredibly sweet! ~Always Hopeful~
aalikane chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
so basicaly we are never going to read the end of this...considering you havent updated in over a year
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »