Reviews for A Mother's Love
Eleanor Zara Sugarbaker chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
This is a simply magnificent fic! I'm disappointed that you haven't updated recently, though. :o( I hope it's because you're writing a super long chapter that's about 10,0 words to knock our socks off by your grand writing!
;o) I have to say that your writing is simply divine! You make AD/MM so cute and with each chapter, the story becomes irresistible!
Good luck with the story! I'm pining for more soon! Please don't make me beg! (oh, what the heck...) *lays aside pride* *BEGBEGBEGBEGBEGBEG* *Puppy dog eyes*
Eleanor
Jams chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
::blushes:: aw...you so sweet _ sorry it took so long to review...and OF COURSE I LOVE THEM! they're wonderful stories _
Lady Lavendar chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
hey i just wanted to say this is one of my favorite stories yet! i was wondering when are you going to update this story?:)
Tiffany chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
really good
Lady Nassah chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
Aw! This is the cutest story! Please continue!
Babymin chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Update quick LOL
Babymin chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Update quick LOL
Altra Palantir chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
Yay! This makes me happy. What would make me happier is if you would put another chapter up tomorrow... hehehe... yeah. Anyway, I'm still wondering how you're going to keep this going. It's going to be interesting. Don't make me wait too long...
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
AW! TEAR! _ PLEASE! CONTINUE!
Motet chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
U might think im insane, but i my favorite ship is Snape/McGonagall. Say what u want about that, cause i dont care. But since this is fanfiction, we can change the ages and stuff(SS/MM). SO i wont flame u for the AD/MM pairing. Just for your information, ive read alot of AD/MM fics and this has to be the only one i truly liked! I still dislike AD/MM but it is your falut that i atleast like one fic concerning those two. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY _ anyway contiue soon!
LinZE chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I love the 'and a giant lightbulb appeared above her head' moment. lol

I swear I will never be that oblivious (hopefully *smile*)

Love the little guys too

Linds
Susan chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I want to see if Minerva has a boy or a girl. Twins will be cool but triplets will be a scream.
Tabby McGonagall chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
-squeeing loudly-

BABY!

I love Pregnant!Minerva stories XD! So AWESOME!

Ack, you shouldn't like my stuff. I am the peasant, you are the queen X_X! Queens do not like peasants, LOL!

-still squeeing like the idiot she is-

BABY! LOL!

So great XD! Bad girl for not updating though -whaps- Eheh

-Sky, ruler of PLot Bunny Sticks of DOOM!
Star chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Great story! I can't wait til the next chapter! _
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Aww, how cool! I'd have followed it from the beginning if I'd known about the story. This is really sweet, but I'm confused, at the beginning of the story, Charlie was a baby, then after a few months he was running? Have I read it wrong? (I know a lot about child development, I study it at college and see it on placement - I'm looking forward to the day I see it in my own, but let's not stray from the point! ;-) Hehe)

That was my only question really, please clarify how old Bill and Charlie are, pwease?

Captain 'Phoenix' Aquamarine