Reviews for A Mother's Love
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
AW! TEAR! _ PLEASE! CONTINUE!
Motet chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
U might think im insane, but i my favorite ship is Snape/McGonagall. Say what u want about that, cause i dont care. But since this is fanfiction, we can change the ages and stuff(SS/MM). SO i wont flame u for the AD/MM pairing. Just for your information, ive read alot of AD/MM fics and this has to be the only one i truly liked! I still dislike AD/MM but it is your falut that i atleast like one fic concerning those two. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY _ anyway contiue soon!
LinZE chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I love the 'and a giant lightbulb appeared above her head' moment. lol

I swear I will never be that oblivious (hopefully *smile*)

Love the little guys too

Linds
Susan chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I want to see if Minerva has a boy or a girl. Twins will be cool but triplets will be a scream.
Tabby McGonagall chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
-squeeing loudly-

BABY!

I love Pregnant!Minerva stories XD! So AWESOME!

Ack, you shouldn't like my stuff. I am the peasant, you are the queen X_X! Queens do not like peasants, LOL!

-still squeeing like the idiot she is-

BABY! LOL!

So great XD! Bad girl for not updating though -whaps- Eheh

-Sky, ruler of PLot Bunny Sticks of DOOM!
Star chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Great story! I can't wait til the next chapter! _
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Aww, how cool! I'd have followed it from the beginning if I'd known about the story. This is really sweet, but I'm confused, at the beginning of the story, Charlie was a baby, then after a few months he was running? Have I read it wrong? (I know a lot about child development, I study it at college and see it on placement - I'm looking forward to the day I see it in my own, but let's not stray from the point! ;-) Hehe)

That was my only question really, please clarify how old Bill and Charlie are, pwease?

Captain 'Phoenix' Aquamarine

Honourary Member of the DA
minni chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
yeah, i LOVE the worst witch! I wuz obsessed for a while w/ it too. :-). neways, fabulous chapter! me thinks that the update was long awaited for, though very much worth it! The ending was exactly whatI might have pictured, give the writer a candy-cane!

-min
kt chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
i love ur story :
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
AW! TEAR!_
mascaret chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Gr stupid computer sent the last review before i was ready.

Wanted to add that I really liked the way Bill stopped and kept his foot in the air until Minerva caught up with him. So accurate on the way children behave.
Mascaret chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Cheer! A new chapter.

But now I need another one!
ducky chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
that was so cute. i almost cried myself. please write more.
ducky chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
that was so cute. i almost cried myself. please write more.
petriebird18 chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
YAY! (claps) WONDERFUL! That was so cute, i loved it!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »