Reviews for A Mother's Love
stoneygem chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
aaw...This is soo lovely. I think I'm melting...(could be the heat, too). This is soo beautiful. I just love the idea of Albus&Min being good friends with Molly and Arthur - they are anyway, but to read a piece about it is great. And Minerva remembering her father was so sweet. (I see him the same way, too)

Well, I'd say you could leave it as a one shot, but make a sequel. A sequel would certainly be lovely...
Quof chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
more, more, more! this is an original idea for a ad/mm fic and i want to read more! please? i'd love to hear more about their relationship with the weaslys. maybe even a flash back from aurther or molley's points of view on how ad and mm got together. i'd also like to know how aurther and molley found out abou them, asuming of course they were keeping it a secret. can you tell i'm a shipper?
Teagal7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
THERE MUST BE MORE! fabulous! i love the way you looked at mcgonagall's differing personalities - professor vs. wife - it made her wanting to be a mother very real. and the dumbledore/mcgonagall marriage is just great. i think you should definitely continue with this - i wanna know all about the pregnancy (mcgonagall morning sickness? weird food cravings? mood swings? lol), how the couple is going to deal with parenthood and careers - just continue! lol, ok i'm done!
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003

Yeah, how about Minerva finding out she's pregnant, and Molly and Arthur's reactions! Or Albus' reaction if Minerva starts to have mood swings and becomes overly sensitive to everything? And Arthur having to "teach" his former Headmaster how to deal with a pregnant wife and what to expect?

Whatever, just write MORE!
Helna chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
It comes off as a one shot, but if you wanted to I'm sure someone like you could make it longer.
Revolutionary Etude chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I love it *getting over the warm and fuzzy felling* please continue this has a lot of promise!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7