Reviews for YO ho
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
I thought Jack was married to Ana, damnit? WTF? (sad sigh) I'm depressed... In this fic, Jack and Ana don't really have a RELATIONSHIP so they can't be MARRIED, now do they? So, sadly, I'll have to be moving on, 'cause Jack seems to have more fun with Lorilie than Anamaria, and that's just not right if he's MARRIED to Anamaria.

And Ana doesn't drink like that. If she were to drink, it would be a small amount, and it would be rare.

All in all, it's a good fic, but not for me. Keep writing though! _
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 22 . 5/9/2004
omg i love it! yay it was so good.. well matey i think u must write more soon cuz i need to visualize more of me and will yayz!
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 21 . 2/5/2004
hey i didnt know u updated this story.. anyway love it! get me in bed with will faster!
NightlySparks chapter 21 . 2/1/2004
Hey good chapter! Update soon!
NightlySparks chapter 20 . 1/30/2004
LOL I think it should be rated R, but it is a good story! Thanks for reading mine!
NightlySparks chapter 17 . 1/30/2004
Umm... this chapter is X-men or something? Umm...?
NightlySparks chapter 15 . 1/30/2004
Whoa can you consider this rated r?
NightlySparks chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
Ok, I just have to stop right here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! (minor spelling errors) BUT I DON'T CARE! YOU ARE SO FUNNY! Keep up the good work!
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hey, thanks 4 reviewing my story, Pirate Girl! It has a good start so far, but there's these wierd symbols all over the page, like this: hadn√Ęt
Just 2 let you know...
RosePetal2001 chapter 18 . 11/8/2003
This just got better with time please don't stop writing it please. I must amitt though I was a little iffy about the whole X-men charaters but I actuly like it cool.
RosePetal2001 chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
Hey this is a cute story I just started reading it to day and I must say I'm quite impressed with it so far. And any one who makes jack naked is good and puts a slice of a little slash rules and makes the story that much better. well theres more Chaps to read so bye.
CyclopsRules89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
::sniff sniff:: im so proud of u yanique.. growin up so fast, writin fan fics.. :Sigh: keep on writin cuz u kno me and teresa will jump u if u dont .. cheerio my fellow teenage-mutant-pirate..

Love Ya...

Lorilie aka Cyclops
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 20 . 10/18/2003
i love this chapter mainly because its about me gurl u are gifted and even if not that many peeps review i kno and u should kno ur a very talented writer luv ya
Luthien Iliona Calafalas chapter 12 . 10/15/2003
Good Job! BRAVA! Did you know a Pirates SEQUEL is coming out?
Peace and Song chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
I need to change teh title but i have no ideas so tell me what you think please my brian is hurting!