Reviews for L'amour Looks Just Like You
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Of course it starts with Who. ;) I've been looking for new Five/Tegan Fics for ages! Thank you!
Dysthymia chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I enjoyed this story very much.
Phil D. Hernandez chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Well, after reading this fine confection I'll have to catch up with the rest ASAP. Tegan and the fifth Doctor...it certainly works, and of course as a Gabby-Joxer 'shipper I would never object. Good characterizations, and descriptions of the other Doctors as well. Brava!
drox chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Very nice! And a little bit naughty, but in a nice way too.

And... and... Turlough as matchmaker? Who woulda thunk it? He doesn't seem the romantic type. But then neither does the Doctor, usually. You've done an elegant job of writing this side of his personality. Kudos!

And it's about time someone explained about the Doctor's body temperature. How is it that he's not miserably hot and sweating buckets whenever he visits Earth? I've sometimes wondered if the layers of clothes he typically wears (coats, jackets, capes, sweaters, scarves) might be more to insulate him from the *heat* rather than to protect from cold.
nocturnias chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This is wonderful! The descriptions, the dialogue, all fantastic! Please please write more soon, the 5th Doctor is one of my favorites and I always wanted to see him with Tegan.