Reviews for Vengeful Lovers
HieiLover2004 chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
I LOVE IT. I have read bitter lovers and now the segual it was so sad and yes i'll admitt...cry. BUT only a little.
pink skyy chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
That sadicastic son-of-a-bitch. I abbsolutly hate kurama in this story. Poor hiei it almost made me cry.
redalkaiser chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
This story is way too good! AUGH but it makes me want to hate Kurama so bad! Even though I'm sure he'd never do those kinds of things to our sweet Hiei-chan or Yusuke-kun! Anywho, though extremely upsetting, this story was extremely appealing! Oh... by the way... What about his father, Darth Vader?
Her Awsomeness Bridget Depp chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
I usually burn plp for the HieiXKurama cuz Im a Kuama/Yoko Fangirl but your fic id great
Chi-Cloud chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
That was AWESOME! I loved it! I'm one of those types of fans that like to see their bishounen suffer... maybe I'm a sadist... I donno... Still that was uberly shibby and I'd loved to read more works by you!
Subliminal Messages chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
when i got to the second chapter I thought that kurama was way to god it was the youko. anyway great storey
S t y t c h e d chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Youko's such a meanie! -sob- This is a really good story though! It made me too sad to finish though. u.u I'm so emotional. I'll finish it...WITHIN THE OW-AH! xD
Omega Weapon chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
LUV IT!
Jessica chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Awesome ending write a sequel thanks Jessica
KentouKurige chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Ack! *has a heartattack* YOU UPDATED! *grabs Kei and squeezes her in overexcited joy* I had to go back and reread the whole thing, but you updated! And it's wonderful as always! Ja!

Shouri
Hinageshi chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
Whoa... I loved it! Right more, please.
pickles chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Cool. 0_0 please continue. I am compelled.
LeeLaLAla chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
yuusuke going come back right? Make this a YuusukeXhiei forever please!
xdee13x chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
great job!
courtney chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
well it's really sad i give that to you really sad but all storys have a meaning right well whats the meaning of this story if you wouldn't mind telling me because it really is a ( well i did only read the first chapter but don't feel like reading the rest right now that for sure )well bloodly story well i will try to keep reading ok