Reviews for The Story of the Diamond Dragoon
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
Uh, what? Your character would sooner blow up than suffocate in space. And although you mentioned freezing, you clearly did not take it seriously, because if you were, your Gary Stu would be pretty dead by now; the average temperature of space is -270C.

Also, "atakku" is clearly not Japanese. It is English with a Japanese accent imparted onto it. That is all. (Speaking of which, why are a clan of ninja so fluent in English, anyways? Not to mention their first names.)

There's just so much of this fic that just makes me want to flip a table. Ugh.
Zigma chapter 30 . 5/17/2005
I enjoyed story was well thought out and for the most part stuck to the it improved several of the games flaws(game didn't explaine the ending as good),and speaking of which a very good there's a part two.
lavitz44 chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
I like it your story rules. Did u get the idea of the soul swords from soul edge and soul caliba?
Areana chapter 30 . 2/12/2005
Solid Shark, congratulations on this excellent story. I started reading it some time ago, but it wasn't finished. I was glad to see the final chapters were written. And enjoyed reading to the end. Going to contineu to the sequel now and am sure it's just as good, as this one. Keep up the good work and good luck on the other stories.

My favorite quote:

Itto shikaruni waga matsuro dzuki zanson hitori. Sonna sono ninja jinsei. Sonna waga seishitsu. Ninja kamoshirenai koigokoro ninja yuiitsu. Warera mikiri sono sotogawa seken, soshite motte itto sotogawa koigokoro.
DragoonArchangelofFlonne chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
bows before the mighty SolidShark in the SolidShark Shrine for all its beyond awsome storys
Reiko x 3 chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
I remember the oner of the legends related to Masamune-san. There were two swordsmiths living in the 14th century, Masamune and Murasame, both possesed amazing skill in swordsmithing. Supposedly, when placed in a stream, the leaves that encountered the Murasame blade were sliced cleanly in half. However the Masamune blade was different. The leaves avoided the blade out of respect. Masamune, obviously, made the better swords. Ian's got a real treasure if he has a Masamune.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 30 . 2/25/2004
Great ending.
Knightblazer85 chapter 30 . 2/25/2004
Great story. cant wait to see the sequel
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 30 . 2/24/2004
Nice way to end this story. I can definitely see a sequel to this story here. I can't wait to see that happen. Until then bye.
dragon god i chapter 29 . 2/23/2004
Great Chapter! Can't wait for the sequel. You really did do a great job going through the game. Please hurry and post chapter 30, and then the sequel. In case you care, I started a new fic, because thanks to a review form DemonGod86, I decided that dragoons of a lost age was extremely screwed up, so I started a new fic. The title is Aftermath, if you care to take a look at it.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 29 . 2/20/2004
I just noticed this the second read through. You didn't have Kongol's or Alberts trial in the Moon. You probably have your reasons or you just didn't think it had any use in the story.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 29 . 2/18/2004
Interesting chapter Solid Shark. Just one question, does Rose and Ian still have the Wingly artifacts that were given to them? A good chapter, and I can't wait until the last chapter is up, as well as that sequel. I'll keep a look-out for it.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 28 . 2/16/2004
This is cool and all but I am confused as to how Rose and Ian are going to be a couple if Zieg gets free of Melbu at the end.
Red-Eyed Divine Dragoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I should have figured you would bring Lavitz back somehow, you didn't kill him off in Immortal Blade so I should have realized that you wouldn't leave him dead for very long. I'm anxious to see this story finished, btw read my LOD story "Legend Reborn" you might like it!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 28 . 2/13/2004
Very good story that you have here. I like the fact that Lavitz was brought back to life myself, and I am going to keep him that way in my story. It is too sad that he has to die, althought I liked the Castlvania croosover here. Also, I never did thank you for the website that had the dictionary on it, so here it is now, THANK YOU
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »