Reviews for It's Your Call Part 1
BikoNeko chapter 3 . 3/17/2001
Wow! I love this fic! I think I'd die if I was at a cliffhanger! I'd die! Quatre and Catherine are a great couple! You have to write more about them!
West Wind chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
This is good! _ What will Trowa say when he finds out his sister moved in with Quatre? Very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I like it so far. I think Quatre and Catherine make a cute couple and I am anxious to see if and how you get them together. Got to read part two.
Sylver Secret chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I sense a conflict...
Sylver Secret chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Cool, A Quatre/Catherine pairing!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Ah, how sweet! I don't think I've read Quatre/Catherine fics. Just Quatre/(shudder) Dorothy ... I can not stand that girl! _ Anyway, I thought you did a great job, though I can't believe Trowa hit Quatre! Guess he was *sorta* mad. _~
Midii Une chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
*blush* Oh my gawd there I am right in the middle of this fic _

Cute GG _~ What a sweet little fic and you put the waterbed to good use too!

I feel just like the shuttle flight attendant *sniff* that was so touching!
Midii Une chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Hurry with part 3, loved 'the look' on the Maganacs faces and I just know there's not a waterbed in this fic for nothing! _~
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Yeah! Make Trowa kill him! This gets an 8.
Midii Une chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Ohh, what a good story! Loved the comparison between what Midii did and what Quatre did to Trowa. Poor Tro, lucky for M & Q that he's so forgiving and I love how you're bringing Q & C together!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
This is SO good! I hope you write more, soon. Keep up the great work! _
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Aw, cute! This is a different idea ... I like this so far. Keep up the great work!