Reviews for To Crash Against the Stone
ladysherlock92 chapter 12 . 10/7/2004
the plot was going great. I felt bad for Obi, Qui and Tahl. But the ending is weak and abrupt. It seems rushed.

I hate sad stories. But this was a good read.
Green Leader chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Thrilling! Love how Obi-Wan blasts the ships! Will Qui-Gon ever find Obi-Wan?
Kynstar chapter 12 . 4/2/2004
Great! I juz read this story and the one prior, I loved it! But curious to know if this is where you left it off? Or is there another sequal that I missed? Definitely curious as to how Qui takes seeing Obi with Dooku hehehe
Excellent form with Dooku :D Did a good job with all the characters! Do tell if there is another story that I missed dealing with these 2 stories.
THANKS!
Melyanna chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
Just to let you know part three for your story (Knowing and Proving)isn't posted here. I was reading your story here instead of on jafd simply becase it's easier and realized something was amiss. I am sure others would appericate having the middle of the story avaliable. hehe, don't worry, it happens to the best of us.
An avid reader and fan,
Melyanna
PS. Just realized I forgot...Love the story. Not normally into AU but I cant seem to stop reading. It's annoying me that I got online to get the middle from jadf and am suddenly finding myself writing this...I'm going to go finish reading now.
Seung Mina6 chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
I really loved this story. You are gonna do a sequel are you?
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
Amazing, you have to update soon!
Seung Mina6 chapter 9 . 12/25/2003
OMG! Tahl is dead! OMG! How sad. *sniffs* Where's my tissue? :'(
drowchild chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
YAY! Updated!

;

Poor Obi-wan...

I'll be waiting [impatiently] for more.
drowchild chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
Ish good!

-cackles and evil dark side takes over-

KILL! CORRUPT OBI-WAN! TURN HIM BADDIE!

-poofs back. coughs-

Eh, can't wait to find out what happens when Qui-Gon and everyone find out that Obi-wan is doing the killing and stuff...

MORE!
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 7 . 9/27/2003
Poor Obi. It really wasn't his fault, and now that meanie Dooku's taking advantage of him. What a jerk... anways, please continue!
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
Erhem. I'm glad you didn't kill Qui, though I almost wet myself because of it LOL Anyways, this is a really great story. I'm beginning to see how the Republic will fall...
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
AH! Qui-Gon can't die, you can't let him die! And even worse, Obi with Dooku, and Maul's here, and... oh, my god, you just can't kill Qui!
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
Who has Obi? Where is he? When will that stupid terrorist die?
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
I should have known it was Sifo-Dyas. Great story so far.
Seto's Mistress from Hell chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
Oh. She was pregnant! Okay, that makes sense, sorta. Poor, Obi. Been chasing the bugger for so long.