Reviews for Vengence
QueenTatooine chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
This story was intruiging and captivating. I really wish it had not been left. So close to resolution, can Leena accept herself? Can she live, truly live after the death of Souta? So many questions. I do hope you return to this at a later date.

Joy Knight chapter 16 . 11/23/2004
i'm very glad i stumbled upon your account, i hope i may get to see the end of this fic soon :) take care del!

Bluespark chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
Awesome story so far! If you ever need a beta reader, just email me or something. Update soon!
Priest chapter 16 . 6/22/2004
a good chapter i look forward to more in the future.
hanyou-elf chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
you have to update this very soon. it has been too long since the last time you updated this story soon...please!
i can't wait to see what leena/amasoutome does to reikotsu...
so what really happened to kagome in eclipsed hearts? what attacked her?
Kinneko chapter 16 . 1/18/2004
Geez, you bring Shakaku in here, there's like 3 different stories mixed LOL I'm confused. Good chapter though. I thought it was funny when Leena came out and everyone was like *spin* *blush* *yell* LOL...
pruningshears chapter 16 . 1/7/2004
so they did kidnap her? and fully intend to kill her if they have to? well, doenst that make them just as bad as the bad guy? *still mourning souta* still cant believe you killed him. oh well, please post more soon!
EbonyBlack1 chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
I love your story please please please update soon.
Go Leena!
Priest chapter 15 . 10/20/2003
interesting and whom do we have here? could it be the kitsune lord or is it shippo? i look forward to the next chapter. Ja-ne (_)
slvrstarlight chapter 15 . 10/19/2003
i love this series of stories. update soon, i wanna know who the newbie is who just walked in.
pruningshears chapter 15 . 10/19/2003
if they kill her they become just as bad as Reiketsu, i sincerely hope you dont kill her she sounds innocent. I hope they do kill that bastard of a father though, post more soon ok?
Priest chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
this is a very good chapter i look forward to the next one... and i thought that guy was suposed to be a friend to the inu yokai. Ja-ne (_)
pruningshears chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
conspiracy! post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 13 . 9/13/2003
how old are the twins? _ Borrowing charries? Plan on borrowing any more? your fics are awsome! and even better when I'm high on cold medicine, I'm all sickly so I'm gonna read everythign in your profile. Please post more soon okies? _
pruningshears chapter 12 . 9/13/2003
yes! I'm a bebop fan! and dont adjectives make great villian names? i mean, sinister, and viscious are some of the best! pleasep ost more soon!