Reviews for His Holiness, Captain Sparrow
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 4/9
This is really good! You did really well with his personality, and write very well. Thanks for sharing your writing!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love this so much! It explains a lot of things in the movie, it's funny, well-written, exciting and in character. Overall, a very good fanfiction piece. Well done.
Jay-Jay and Dove-girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
:)Cool Fic.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
haha the end mad me giggle!
C.M. Gate chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I only can say three words; this is brilliant! Seriously, one of the best I'e ever read
pipelite chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Jack's problems always involve women, pity. Anyway hilarious and answered one of my life-long questions, I love .
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 10/25/2008

This is ASBSOLUTELY and MOST DEFINATELY one of the BEST oneshots I have EVER read. Out of all the movie genres, this is definately the best!

I honestly I am too stunned and speechless to write a good review...

The whole time I was reading this, I kept thinking that this was written by Disney themselves. I mean, the plot/storyline was brilliant, (and I do mean BRILLIANT), the dialogue was beyond humorous, and you managed to keep Captain Jack Sparrow in character-very well, too!

I am just stunned and amazed by the talent that you have. And you DO you have talent. I have never seen so many reviews for a one-shot.

There are so many little things that I loved about this story, it would take me pages and pages to write them all down.

Everything was just flawless and fantastic. The descriptions were crystal clear...the dialogue was awesome...

It was just amazing! This story could seriously be published.

Two Words: YOU ROCK.

You put a lot of author's work to shame, myself included.

Please continue your amazing work. Your wonderful talent should not go to waste.

pearlseed chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Well, lookit you! What a rollicking bit of doings from the good Captain and he would give just such advice as you arrange. Nice movement in this piece, understandable and fun. I particularly like the descriptions of him, thanking with hands together and looking upward, fumbling in his robes...funny and so Jack!Thanks beaucoups-you done well with what you've writ.
Cinekimi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Loved it! Great job.
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was awsome! I found this story in POTC film fantasy, it was in the top 10, I found my old verson from 2006 and desided to give it another read. And luck would have it, I found this awsome story of yers! It must be great having this much attention to your story just from a mag. You'ave probably heard all of this a million times so I'll be letting you go.

ScarletRosePetal chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Great story! You captured Jack really well, it actually sounded like things he would've said. Quite a good job, mate!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow, great fic! I loved the writing style; it was as if the words were coming straight out of Jack's mouth. Very entertaining, very well written.

Well done!

kaleidoscope heart chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
"Congratulations! You and your story have been inaugurated into the "Pirates of the Caribbean FanFiction Hall of Fame".

Please visit my profile page for more details.

It's not as grand as it sounds, but we hope that by setting this up we are providing a valuable service for all PotC FanFiction lovers out there.

Please come and make some nominations of your own or just join in the fun!"
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow, this was awesome! It's very well-crafted, and Jack is delightfully in character. This is going in my favs, hats off to you, mate! :D
Konoichi2.0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap, round of applause for one of the top ten Pirates of the Caribbean fan fiction winners. I heard about your story in the film fantasy magazine, like many other fellow writers and readers did. It sounded quite interesting. I could of sworn a professional was writing this. I don't think the brilliance of Captain Jack Sparrow could be captured on paper any better.