Reviews for Forever
cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 5/13/2006
Aw im so sad you never finished this story. I really enjoyed it. I loved the Jenna character. Dont know why something bout Jess' best friend being a lesbian is hilarious. I kept getting this picture of him and Luke meeting up finally and luke asking if jenna was his GF. I good just imagine Lukes face when Jess tells him she is a lesbian. Priceless!
rnl1993 chapter 20 . 8/17/2005
please continue.
Pascale0405 chapter 20 . 7/24/2005
Hey ! Really great story. Hope you'll update it soon !
milover chapter 20 . 6/29/2005
keep it going
Jade-Tessier chapter 20 . 5/1/2005
keep this going! i love this story! :)
BehrBeMine chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
“Don’t be silly. I’m totally over him. 100 over him. Jess who?” Haha. That's great.

Excellent chapter. The Lorelai/Rory interaction was very well done. It's bittersweet, the conversation about Jess. That's as it should be.
Emily Carol chapter 20 . 2/9/2005
Short but good...sorry it took me so long to review but I really liked it...I can't wait for the next chapter, no matter how long I have to wait.
Bittersweetbloodbaby chapter 20 . 1/20/2005
Okay, I know from the pretty little author's notes at the beginnings of the chapters that you might not get around to updating this story for a while, but I will wait ever-so-patiently, because I'm completely absorbed into your plot. It was great.
lauren chapter 20 . 1/15/2005
hey i just wanted to tell you i love the fic so far and im hoping we get more soon!
claire chapter 20 . 1/13/2005
i loved this. please follow up asap. i want to read more. )
tado chapter 20 . 1/13/2005
update right away... it was awesome... and its kind of like a cliffhanger thing! keep going!
Elebridith chapter 19 . 1/12/2005
WOW! I really really love this story

i can't wait 'til you update so we get maybe, perhaps a little closer to jess 'n rory? nah, it's still your story...

i don't mind you taking it slow btw, it's a nice build up

so, keep it up!
Cadenza at Midnight chapter 19 . 1/12/2005
So good. So, so, so good. Don't worry about the speed-the detail and the realistic characterization makes it worth it (much better than a bad romance novel style, pine pine pine JUMP INTO BED whoops! back to pining... :P ). Just write more soon, please...and get Jess off his rump, because Rory Seb ! happy; Rory Jess happy.
Jade-Tessier chapter 19 . 1/11/2005
aw~! how cute! i love jenna visting and jess being in NYT! keep it up :)
lilyLOVESwb chapter 19 . 1/7/2005
WOW!

Your fic is fantastic!

(I don't know why you stopped writting and I have a feeling you won't be reading this any time soon...)

But It's really really good!

I guess I realised why I had stop reading old fics it's because you have no garante they will ever be updated again... but from what I saw in your autor's note is that you sometimes disapear and come back again... So I'm hoping for a miracle here... don't let me down!

bye lily