Reviews for The Depth of Beauty
princesse-diva chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
That was nice.. I wish I continued.. ;) good stuff!
The Scribe2 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Nice story. I just wish there had been more romance. Still good, though.
anonymousreviewer chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Kurt's blue... not white. Doesn't really apply.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Whoa, slow your row folks! ignore the lady, get back to the romance!
MythicElf chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Nice. You should read mea culpa- its like your story with an upgrade.
Hyper24 7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great start! Good job with the German and evrything. But you made a very minor error, Kurt IS German, so I seriosly think he wouldn't be caut dead useing the word -whatever-. Also Ororo is a really strong woman, not a 13 year-old girl. I don't think she'd be saying "Fine, be that way" like she did. No offence intended, I'm just saying, maby re-wach the X-men movies to get your characters right.
hedi chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
That was so sweet! _ "Smart man" Yeah... love him! I couldn't resist him either :P
Feechen chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Wow, what a nice story! It was a really good idea to not lie the prejudice on being a mutant but being black. Best greetings, Hippogreif
Billy-Eden chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Great story. Funny at parts when there should be and ver meaningful. Keep it up!
Miss Apollo chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
this story is so great! the ending got me a bit disapointed at the lack of love admittance, but otherwise it was great! i just loved the writing style and the characters were perfect. i just didnt like that they left on a best friends note. it was a very cute story and u should definitely write more!
The Lady Shadiait chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
A beautiful and intense story. A wonderful portrail of both characters and their realations to one another. Sweet and charming, dramatic, powerful, yet containing just the right humor in just the right places. In a word, a masterpiece.

Purely yours,

L.S.
semprence86 chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
yhis is such a great story.I love the have to continue its really really great/...seriously
The Wingless Angel chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
How sweet. That was just beautiful!

~Super-Veggie-San
confusedDIRTangel chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
i absolutely loved this

i am dying for more

UPDATE SOON!
aaaaab chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
great job! the end was really sweet-

spikey