Reviews for Pirates Away
milkywaymidnight chapter 18 . 1/12
Awe, I'm so happy for Jack. And Will too of course. As much as I do like Will/Elizabeth. Jack/Will & Elizabeth/Norrington would've been just as sweet conon pairings. This was a lovely read. Thanks for sharing.
Boyish chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Honest review. Great story not what I was expecting but great so far anyway. Problem I have is that Will blushes so much for no reason. Are you tryna make Will gay or a female? No need to answer.
Vanitas-Of-Darkness chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
FREAKIN AMAZIN WORK, ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT !
ahrvaslo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this story was so good! i like it a lot! i can't stop reading it! thank you! you are my My goddess
LadyGhai chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
haha.. love it, this is my first pirates of the carribean fic that i read,and i like it so much! haaha..
TakeMeToTheStars chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Aw, lovely story.. :3

But it is a bit weird that Lizzy calls Norrington Norrington, 'cause that's his last name.. And in the movies she calls him James.

I loved Will's hat.
calileane chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
I don't read pirates fanfiction often but... you're the number two or three I did read... that I loved so much I made it a favorite. So thanks for gifting us with this beauty.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh, hello! I'm just reviewing again for the honor of making your reviews hit the 200 mark...

Yay!
Kidiu chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Haha, this was so cute! I loved it, that it followed the original story line and just rewrote some slash into it.

Oh, but do you know what I loved the most? That it was completed. It would've been such a bummer if you had quit.

Anyway, thank you, it was enjoyable!
Tigerkitty86 chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
That was amazing...I loved it *sqeals*
wellisn'tthatshiny chapter 18 . 5/12/2008
love the story!
Love-in-idleness chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Love it...
CryingxInside chapter 18 . 11/11/2006
that was awesome u have to write the second movie 2 please u have to!
French Girl chapter 18 . 10/21/2006
I really liked it ! (Hem, actually, I'm crazy about Jack x Will pairings. But I loved your fic !) I read a lot of POTC stories, but yours is just.. Wow.

Well done !
lookin 4 love in wierd places chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
OMFG! YA! i loved this fic...allways wanted those two to get together