Reviews for Pirates Away
Mistress Steff chapter 18 . 1/12
Great fic! I really liked how you paced the story, and kept it to cannon but were still able to tweak it so it was Will/Jack, I really loved the last chapter, the ending was great!
Jack'sHat chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
This story is amazing! It's actually exactly what I was looking for! Great job!
steelgray chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Lovely story! It was fantastic!
milkywaymidnight chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Awe, I'm so happy for Jack. And Will too of course. As much as I do like Will/Elizabeth. Jack/Will & Elizabeth/Norrington would've been just as sweet conon pairings. This was a lovely read. Thanks for sharing.
Boyish chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Honest review. Great story not what I was expecting but great so far anyway. Problem I have is that Will blushes so much for no reason. Are you tryna make Will gay or a female? No need to answer.
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
FREAKIN AMAZIN WORK, ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT !
ahrvaslo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this story was so good! i like it a lot! i can't stop reading it! thank you! you are my My goddess
LadyGhai chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
haha.. love it, this is my first pirates of the carribean fic that i read,and i like it so much! haaha..
remuslupn chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Aw, lovely story.. :3

But it is a bit weird that Lizzy calls Norrington Norrington, 'cause that's his last name.. And in the movies she calls him James.

I loved Will's hat.
calileane chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
I don't read pirates fanfiction often but... you're the number two or three I did read... that I loved so much I made it a favorite. So thanks for gifting us with this beauty.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh, hello! I'm just reviewing again for the honor of making your reviews hit the 200 mark...

Yay!
Kidiu chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Haha, this was so cute! I loved it, that it followed the original story line and just rewrote some slash into it.

Oh, but do you know what I loved the most? That it was completed. It would've been such a bummer if you had quit.

Anyway, thank you, it was enjoyable!
Tigerkitty86 chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
That was amazing...I loved it *sqeals*
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 18 . 5/12/2008