Reviews for Rainy Days
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh! I love it~ nokoru x suoh parings~ *squeal*

Definietly continue! even though it's years later... -_-
Nakoudo chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I didn't see any shonen-ai. *looks around* Maybe some hints, but not much. It was really good! I really want to see that sequel!
FiendisHSerapH chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Yes, a well-done fic in different POVs. Nice style!
You've conveyed Imonoyama-chan's expressions and feelings very well, especially toward Suoh. Akira is also there.. nice to hear more from him (actually, most fics doesn't show his POV. Just happy because I found one. _)
Nice fic you got. Neatly done and the flow of thinking seemed natural. Actually, you've given me an inspiration, so to speak. Write more, ok?
- Maki/SerapH
Atelier Boz chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Sequel
Enkeli chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I really enjoyed this fic. It was really touching, and fit in quite well with the storyline. One thing to note, though... I found it a little strange that Akira noticed something was wrong. For Akira (from what I noticed in the anime) doesn't really seem to understand Nokoru very much, or notice that he has another side other than his usual cheerful self. I am, by no means, saying that it is not possible. I am only saying that you could perhaps pay more attention to it, and explain why you think Akira would notice. From my observations of Akira, I think it would be more food related. :) Suoh strikes me more as someone who can see past Nokoru's defences, though not all the time, so that might be another aspect that you could work on. _

All in all, I thought that this was a nice piece which I still enjoyed a lot. It was further improved by the nice blend of dialogue and POV, rather than simply letting it stay as a POV. In fact, I really, really like it. :) Would you mind if I put it in my archive?