Reviews for Excavating for a Mine
tanseynz chapter 2 . 9/3
It was really interesting - throughout this vivid short story I pictured everyone in 1940's clothes and Chapel looking remarkably like Greer Garson in Mrs Miniver, complete with red hair swept back in curls.
Very emotional which was unexpected.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
That was incredible.

I don't know why you're writing fan fiction; you're good enough to turn pro.
Clio Trismegista chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Harlequin Books?
murphybluecat chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I have read a lot of your stories and this one is the most complicated characterwise and yet the motivations are so simple and understandable. It is also by far my favorite. Frakkin' fantastic job. I would love to read more like this one.
gina chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
This has to be one of the best story I have read and I have read thousands of them. You give the characters real feelings. Many of the feeling we have when we have been hurt so badly are difficult to express in words. Your look inside spock and christine's soul is so realistic. To balance the hatred and the desire to just lash out with the need to share it with someone is something very few can put down on paper. You should be estatic with your finished product. Don't stop writting you have a true gift.
galleena chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
This is beautifully written. It's dark but it ends believably and reads like poetry.

Christine Chapel is an amazing woman in this story and Spock is utterly in character though out of it - if that makes any sense...
Loptr chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
It's dirty, it's dark but by god it's the best damn fic I've ever read in my long fanfiction life. I don't think anymore really needs to be said on the matter except congradulations another great story Djinn1.
Spock Grokker chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Yes, that was very dark _ I kept reading though, because I figured it had to have a good ending. (and it did ) My favourite scene was when she was comforting him when they found out Kirk died. Made me feel happy - so sweet!

(Hehe! Kirk saves the day again, even when he's dead!) It was refreshing after the dirty dirty sex going on for the first two thirds of the fic.
Hazeleyes57 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Superb antidote to saccharine of character but in a believable both chapters very much.
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Wow. Wonderfully dark!
andie chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
brava! great stuff as always... :)