Reviews for When You See a Black Cat
Garowyn chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
II liked this story a lot! Great job!
Garowyn chapter 12 . 1/2/2004
I liked this chapter. When the Priest saved Seto. Cool scene. _
Garowyn chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
I love the scenes with Priest Seto! They are funny. _
Mamono chapter 17 . 9/25/2003
Hee! Oh this story was super awesome too! Preist Seto is such a cool guy!

*glomps priest Seto*

Oh I just love it! Goin on my favorites along with Ancient Lies!

Hee good good job loved it!
Im Evil chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Loved it! Mwahaha! ,
dog chapter 17 . 8/19/2003
the story was col _
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 17 . 8/18/2003
Silver: Hey, the crazier ideas are usually little Hikari's, not mine. Now she thinks they're ghostbusters. *twists face*

Golden: We're going to trot on over and find out, soon as we're done here. *pause* AWW! SETO AND MOKUBA CUTE BROTHERNESS!

Silver:*falls over*
Lady of the Thread chapter 17 . 8/17/2003
Whew! It sounds like they got out of the temple just in time. And Anubis was stopped. Yay! Well, on to the next story!
Corran And Valin chapter 17 . 8/16/2003
Loved this chapter! Seto and Mokuba brother fluff, yay! And aw Priet Seto had to go... but I'll expect to see him in another story! XD WHO YA GUNNA CALL? GHOSTBUSTER! XD
Corran And Valin chapter 16 . 8/16/2003
Ah! They must get out run run run! Don't get sqaushed! .. I wonder if the stones would fall through the spirits XD

Lol that was funny with the safari car and crowding everyone into it. XD
Lady of the Thread chapter 16 . 8/15/2003
*chuckle* It's kind of amusing how a little technology will bewilder Priest Seto after all the magic he must have seen back in ancient times.

Hmm... I wonder why the Millenium Ring attacked Taerro for no apparent reason.

Seto was probably pleased that he wasn't the one who needed rescuing this time. Needing to be saved by your biggest rival on a somewhat regular basis must get kind of embarrassing.

Oh, dear. They just don't build temples like they used to. *giggle*

OOh, I bet that the next story has something to do with those mysterious people moving in across the street from Duke!
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 16 . 8/15/2003
Golden: 0.0 THEY'RE BUILDING A WEAPONS BUSINESS NEXT TO WHERE DUKE LIVES?

Silver:*laughs* Interesting thought, little Hikari. Free spirit! (lol) Was that in there on purpose, or by accident? Either way it's funny. _ Great chapter!
Corran And Valin chapter 15 . 8/14/2003
Yay! _! I loved the phone part LOL! Priest Seto meets technology... That would be funny if he thought Mokuba was stuck in the phone LOL! XD Seto saved Yugi AHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE HIM NOW!... I'm okay.
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 15 . 8/14/2003
Silver: And Seto then saves Yami's butt. *laughs* They certainly do return favors a lot for people who "aren't friends," as Seto so often insists.

Golden: And thanks goodness Bastet set Thoth straight! _ Whew! But now, Anubis! YAAH! _

Silver: _
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 14 . 8/13/2003
Golden: Wai! Mokuba gets to do something!

Silver: Yami, Yugi, Seto and the priest are probably getting in way over their heads...

Golden: E! Update soon! _