Reviews for The World Beyond
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
That was definitely foreshadowed. I don't usually see it followed through on here. Mostly it's expected as threats or suspense but you actually followed through. Unexpected. Nice work.
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
I like this story but Harry's a bit of a push-over. I mean he is rather infamous for his temper...
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
Hoping he doesn't actually have a crush on Bonnie considering she'd be his half-sister...
Ria0207 chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
AHH this was great! Loved it!
AriaChan29 chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
Nuhhhh plzss update! Btw if Harry develops feelings for little baby bonnie that'd be pretty weird since she's like his half-sis or something
lovemya2000 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Seeing that its been almost 10 years since you've updated I assume this story is abandoned? Too bad really this story was pretty good
jacksonkanepotter4ever chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Oh my God. This- is totally amazing. I would add a lot of exclamation points and stuff and totally scream my heart out in appreciation here as good as possible, BUT, something dampened the whole situation that set my mood for this story really low.

You called Minerva not wanting to lose her job i.e. like Cornelius Fudge. Lets just say I'm less than amused.
Ok, so maybe this is another world, but still, couldn't something a bit less degrading, like hating cats, etc.

Anyways, nice portrayal of Black though. ("Yeah right, you slammed your head into your desk when it said that Lily Evans married Sirius Black, your cr-")

Don't mind my sister. Hope you update soon!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Amazing!
Loza101 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Please post chapter 13 soon i love this story so very much and wish to see another chapter soon. Loza
Flip Flops n Crop Tops chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I think this story has gotten me addicted. So PLEASE POST A NEW CHAPTER!
hjcallipygian chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
Just read and really enjoyed this story. I don't know if you're still on this site, but if you get this, I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me a brief overview of where this story was headed? I'm really curious about what you had planned out for this.
StormBrisingr chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! :)
kizzie464 chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
hey! sad 2 c tht this story seems 2 be abandoned - even tho it appears tht u hav wrote the nxt chapter :o( so i guess my questions will never be answered! (for shame!) questions lyk y hermione and harry are suddenly crap, why harry isn't hearing the snake's voice and y he hasn't checked the entrance of the chamber is still there? And how cum da twins haven't made more of an appereance s'pesh wen they seen 2 b suspicious about harry's part in the scary happenings and how come the teachers dnt ask more about what happened last time?

- So many questions -sobs- (sighs) well this will teach me 2 read fics tht arn't finished :o(
10tative chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
OMG!

this is so great! very well written.

so intriguing! are u gonna continue this? pls continue this. its been a long time since ur last update :(
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! Update soon