Reviews for The World Beyond
Silvercrystal77 chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Wow! This is the best chapter yet! I can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
dfcole chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
gallandro-83 chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
I love this story
I can't wait for the next chapter, I mean come on you give us this great look at Riddle. He is kind and great takes care of Hermione and seems to love all of his students.
But the only differences in the world seem to only start a couple of years ago. Maybe 20 at the most. That means that most of the geneology is the same and Riddle would still most likely be the only descendant of Slytherin that exists and can speak Parsletounge.
In fact maybe he is only a proffesor because he hadn't made it to the chamber of secrets in his school years. I mean how else do you get a chance to look for your forefathers legacy and secret room at Hogwarts without becoming a proffesor. And unless I missed my guess it sounds like Hermioe was cursed to forgetfulness. I mean come on as far as we know most of her problems come from not really remembering her things she still studies but can't rememeber the information and yet she could before Hogwarts. And it just happens to start after the first potions class with Riddle.
I can't wait to see everything that happens and why Hasn't Harry been called up for more questions. More importantly what is potions class going to be like and how will Riddle treat him?
gallandro_83
ps. I am assuming that someone will need to go to the COS and confront the balisk, without Faweks there just how will anyone survive?
Nananabooboo chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
That was a good chapter, full of, erm, plot? I hope we get some action soon.
Funny how such a very OOC Hermione can be very in-character...
Numba1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Very interesting beginning, you got me hooked, now to see where this all goes.
perfectly weird chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
This is really a great fic! Nicely written and you have interesting plots going on there. The pace of the story is nicely done, though i hope you would make it longer..._
Keep up the great work!
Sincerely,
Ganymede
Illucia chapter 10 . 4/17/2004
Please update soon. This is one wicked story and leavind Dumbledore out of it makes it even better. But really, so far there has been only the differencies. I couldn't believe McGonagall didn't ask more specific stuff about the chamber and How is Harry going to get home?
He is also a bit ooc. Not that Harry likes drawing attention or seeks conflicts but I'd expect him to stand up to himself a bit better.
Pink Feline chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
This is really interesting. I'm liking it, can't wait for the next chapter aye?
Calen chapter 10 . 4/15/2004
Cool so far. Though Harry could get onthe Quidditch team. He's probably far better than the seeker they have. Just pull off a few moves that not even a pro could do and they'd be begging him to join. :)
More soon!
rayvern chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
interesting.. seems everything is turning topsy turvy.
what happened to dumbledore in this world anyway? and why can't harry try out for seeker? if hogwarts work on a system of meritocracy, i believe harry would be a better seeker than the current unnamed one. after all, in the books he seemed to be a incomparable seeker.
will he also destroy the basilisk problem then?
update soon!
dfcole chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
kateydidnt chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Wow! I think this is the fastest you have ever updated! Short chapter :( Neville is quite puzzling! Please post more soon! I love this story!
In Shock chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
*kicks Neville*
why?
i dunno.
Under the Oak Tree chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Hi! I've recently stumbled on your story and I decided that I really sould get off my butt and review.
What can I say? I love it, definitely. In fact, I think it's a shame you've only got, what, 76 reviews so far? I think your characterizations are spot-on and very believable. The changes you made to the characters are so as well and fresh and interesting. I like how Neville is in here! And how you had Harry reacting when he met Lily...I was tearing up!
It's such a shame that other stories which I feel are not up to par with this, gets loads more reviews just because it has Abused!Harry and such in the summary. Ah well.\
Keep the great work and I'll definitely be reccing your fic on my list!
Cheers,
Kelly
sharath chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
the story is great but i have one question for you. Is hagrid in this story? if so, could you please feature him. His story would be interesting.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »