Reviews for The World Beyond
Dumbledore chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Good start. I like this alternate reality you've created. Are you going to explain Harry's appearance in this reality by blaming Voldemort or maybe something with higher powers and destiny and such. Either way, it seems neat. Keep up the good work!
Alatoic01 chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Excelent work, I am expecting the next chapter soon, so you can explain what happened, where is Dumbledore? how Harry travel? all the changes in the new world, also how strong is this Harry? I mean he train in the DA and the other students should not me so experienced. Also how bad are the Weasleys? Ron and Ginny? bad-bad or bad-my father say?

So Harry now have with him just the school chest, did he have enough money? or the key to the vault?(having money can sut up a little the Malfoy-Weasley and help Fred and George).

Any way hope you can continue the story REALLY soon, see more interaction H and Hr. GREAT FIC!
leothelion chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
It getting interesting!

There is no Voldemort here... i guess he might be having another name, like say...Tom Riddle, according to your scenes for the third chapter.(just a guess)

update soon!
Paradigms chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
This is simply wonderful, please I beg of you to update soon!
gallandro-83 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
good start

I always love to see a new story, I enjoyed the first chapter, though I hope you update soon and relief the suspense. I liked the fact that Harry took Hedwig with him when he jumped. I was hopeing that in the next chapter you let Harry have an introspective moment to assimilate all the changes. (I can accept that Fred and George except Harry's apperance as rote, but I think Harry would need a little time to himself to really relize it.) I've seen the Hermione and Neville switch before and hope that you can offer a good explanation for it in this story and maybe let Rowling's Hermione shine through.

Good luck, keep writing