Reviews for The World Beyond
echo9821 chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
this is a really interesting story. i can't wait to see how it turns out!

Update soon!

Echo9821
Insanity at its Fullest chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
UPDATE GOSHDARNIT!

...please?
Bloody Phantom chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
YOU BETTER WRITE MOORREE! ABOUT FOUR TO THREE YEARS HAS PAST WITHOUT ANOTHER CHAPTER! Don't be a slacker! I love the story and hope to read it to the END! Please, write more soon. I'm on my knees, begging for more.
Reading4soul chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
*rofl* Tom Riddle as a teaching Hufflepuff *snigger* priceless! Voldy's reputation will never be the same. ;)
pstibbons chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
pity this was abandoned... was promising to be a good hh fic
lazyxhime chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
Oh, no no no no no! You haven't updated at all! How could you leave us hanging like that? ((tears form and fall like waterfalls)) I beg of you! Please update! PLEASE!

I don't get why Harry would be attracted to Bonnie. I mean, won't he feel more like she's a half-sister even if he feels Lily isn't his mum? Harry's been wanting a family like Ron's since he met them all, so I would think that he would jump on the chance of acting at least a little brotherly to a girl who does look a little similar to his mum. I thought Harry was good at DADA, then Charms, then Transfiguration? Just wondering.

Anyways, please update! I really look foward to reading more!

Happy New Year!

Lazy-Hime
Miss chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
This was a superb chapter! I'll tell you, I almost fell out of my chair when I read the line that potter and snape are mates...really..
generals tso n gao chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
great story please update soon,
SwiftShadow chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lily's Secretkeeper chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
This is such a great story. I love it, but I'm really angered by the fact that it might be abandoned and you have chapter 13 already written and not posted. So, unless you've died or something, could you PLEASE post the latest chapter.

Update soon!

:]
cutecess chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
love it! continue, please?
SD chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
I love this story... please update soon!
rasul chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
great story update.
Maxamillions chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
hey, keep the story up please! i like the way you didn't throw him in with his parents. it's a welcome change!
brightsidetolife chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
wow, I love this story! Just a question though, Bonnie and Harry wont be getting together will they, because that would be kind of disturbing seeing as the would be brother and sister wouldn't they? And when is Harry going to tell Sirius the truth about his family life? Okay I'll shut up, am just musing around. :)
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »