Reviews for The World Beyond
BabyDragon848 chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Great story! Its an interesting twist from the usual cross dimension stories! Please update soon! I'd really love to read more!
kateydidnt chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
Please please please please pleae please please please please please please please please please continue this story. It is fantastic and needs to be continued! please please please please please continue!
Marguerida chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
I hope you'll continue this story. It's nearly 2 years now. I love this story and I want to read what comes next.
ChickDuck chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
This is so good!

why haven't you updated in so long?

it's been like 2 years!

please keep writing, i love this story!
FuNnY cIdE chapter 12 . 3/24/2006
Hmm, I quite enjoyed this story. At the beginning, I was a bit uncertain but now I'm pretty much dying to know what happens next.

It's quite well written, and I like the fact that you have chapter previews because I know you at least have a faint idea of where you think the story might be going.

Keep On Writing;)
hpbestbook chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
hey, umm, I really like this story but couldn't help but notice that you haven't updated in, like, two years. I find that incredible disappionting.
PhoenixMage chapter 12 . 3/11/2006
O.O

This has THE BEST TWISTS of an AU Harry Potter fic I've ever read. I mean- AHH. I can't take it any more- I need the next chapter!
sentinel chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Let's try that again...

The Coldstream Guards: en.
sentinel chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Good, but I feel that there are two things that could improve the story. 1. Harry's attitude: it's the beginning of his fifth year and in canon, he's already been attacked in Little Whinging, hauled before the full Wizengamot, nobody's telling him anything, so he's in a semi-permanent foul mood. 2. There must be another connection regarding why Harry jumped dimensions, these things don't happen by themselves. Maybe smeone wished for a better world. I have a plot bunny involving a wizard who's in the Coldstream Guards...

The Coldstreamers: en.
RC Tanoshii chapter 12 . 1/25/2006
Brilliant. Utterly Brilliant. I will be watching for your future chapters. *grins* Wonderful.
Rorysan chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
I loved the story so far! i hope you update again soon! Why havn't you updated in such a long time? It seems to me that you had a chapter written and knew how the story was going to be. Well i really do hope that you pick this story up again and start to update again. I know I'm probally rambling but anyways Bye for now!
Madam Author chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
Please please please please please please update this wonderful wonderful wonderful story!
mysterywalker chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
It's Hermione, isn't it? The person with the diary?

It came to me in a flash of inspiration *nods*. Of course, it'll turn out to be wrong, but hey - it was still a flash, I say!

Love it so far. I shall review again at the end.
alalsid chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
Well, What am I going to say?

... I LUV YOU (?)!