Reviews for The Parting of the Ways
AngelofMist chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Well, Kenshin has taken worse hits than that and he hasnt acted like that. So i dont get that part that much. I like the interaction b/w him and tomoe, though, it seems very realistic
AngelofMist chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Wow..former Kenshin never gets cut so carelessly! ill ignore it anyway, Its my first time reading a Kenshin fic because i just finished watching it .
AngelofMist chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I liek it so far, and its all in character . yay .
Kusumita chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Haha. Sorry, I just read the second chapter. It's an AU fic? oh! Now I get it _;; Sorry. It's good for an AU Fic though
Kusumita chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Note: This is NOT a flame.

But you're forgetting the time periods. Rememeber, Kenshin is thirteen years older than Kaoru. If Kenshin and Tomoe are still married, then Kaoru would be at the very least three years old. Yakito, Ayame, Tsubaki wouldn't be born yet.

Megumi would not have known Kaoru if it weren't for Kenshin.

BUT, if you are making them still married and they not met Kaoru, Kenshin would be 29 years old, Tomoe would be 32. Yakito, nor Megumi would be with Kaoru. Maybe you can explain to me what time frame it is so I won't be confused .;
Plutobaby494 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Your story is really good, Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
The only thing that i think could be improved in this story is the way you've entered details. The point in adding detail is to make the story fuller and thicker but you sometimes add the detail as if you've had to squeeze in a couple words in a bracket. This makes it seem like its been rushed and isnt all too professinal. Other than that, love the story and hope you continue!
Badiyannu chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
YAY! Kaoru is way better than Tomoe in this story! Thankies, Bri!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
Really interesting! Kenshin doesn't sleep with his wife? Why? I mean Kaoru treated Kenshin nice and Tomoe looks like she doesn't take a natural liking to Sano. I don't like Tomoe's personaltiy so much in this story. She sounds to stuck up and more of a heartless person. KAoru outshines her. Well continue the good work! Until next time!
ID Thief chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
Oh dude! U gotta update! Urg... unfair... ::pouts:: It gets good and then it STOPS! Keep going i gots ta know what's a happenin'!
Clemen chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Cool so far. How are Kenshin and Kaoru going to get together with Tomoe around?
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Very interesting! I like the way Kaoru shows no fear of Battousai! I also like the look Tomoe gave Kaoru when she held Battousai's arm! Please do continue soon! I have to know what's going to happen next!
ID Thief chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Yo i agree with you about the 'sucking really bad' part! LOL like i said before, great job!