Reviews for North Carolina
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
love it
OTHLOVER901 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Why can't Rory just move in with Tristan or her grandparents if they go all 1950's on her.
Love the story though
ringmybella chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I was wondering where you were from when you made the comment about CA being all brown. I'm from SoCal too and it is very green...and blue (ocean). I'm sorry that you're from the Valley. I have family there and it is so hot!
ringmybella chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Wow. Rory understood nearly off the bat that he was interested in her. That's a first!
ringmybella chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Is Shayna N. Carolina's version of Summer? I can only imagine how things are going to go for Rory at school now.
ringmybella chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like the twist you have going with this story. Definitely original.
jcmcdo8 chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
Amazing story. Loved the way you wrote the Trory characters. Great job.
Music is my Love and Life chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
AMAZING! It made me want to cry... granted that could be because it is 6 AM... Oh well amazing story.
enjoytheride chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
no offense to you but north carolina is def. not like mass. coneticut or new york. it is much more rural and southern. the story is good though.
mizskitles220 chapter 23 . 6/6/2008
omg i love this lol its so sweet

love ya much!

katiej203 chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
OMG! I love this story! You are a great writer! Seriously, it sounded like an actual GG episode, the way you made them talk and everything, it was exactly like the TV show!
sweetangelkags chapter 23 . 3/31/2007
this is such a great story.
Empress of La la la Land chapter 23 . 11/15/2006
Nice. Damn that Rory is one lucky lass, running into hot blonde god of a boy not once but twice? Life is so unfair...
MorganisM-Lve chapter 23 . 8/23/2006
wicked story
Kriti chapter 23 . 7/11/2006
i love it!u can,by all means go ahead n rite a sequal...trorys are always welcome!