Reviews for Letting Go
FoxRox1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Aww how sweet! I loved it! Again.

How brave was Nick! Good for him! And yes she stayed and listened and shes beginning to see the truth. Yay!

Grissom has just lost Sara *muhahahaha*
oOoOo chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
i love readin these n/s fics of yours...i think i reviewed this story before...but hell ill do it again cuz its worth it...keep up the good work
yellow mellow chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Can't wait for the sequel. LOL. Hopefully not.
Sally chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I'm so glad you've written a sequel! I finally found a fic that actually talked about the feelings that Sara seems to have towards Gris because it usually is ignored in most N/S fics. I think it'd be GREAT if you write another sequel!
asd chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was so good! Please please write more, you can't leave us like this! PLEASE!
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I loved the sequel that was great! The kiddnapping line was funny! Warrick was so loyal to his friend. The kiss well that was just awesome! I think I'm missing some other things I liked to but I had to tell you this was great. If there ends up being more to this story than great but if not this was good too. Thanx for taking the time to write it!
Duckie24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This CAN'T be the end! Sara is realizing what she feels for Nick! CONTINUE!
hello chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
i got kinda confused when who was talkin and who wasnt...but other than that..this is a great story..
afitwilight chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I'm so glad you did another story! I really liked this one! You've left it open for another one too! *Hint hint* :) I loved every thing about this story! You did an excellent job!