Reviews for Yadonushi
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
:D Such a wonderful ending!

I do love the way both Bakuras talk in this chapter. XD Like "You just swept in, did your funky little thing, prayed to Ma'at, and hey presto, I've skewered another host and am disappearing off the face of the earth for another few centuries" and Ryou's line about "carking it." XD But you did manage to keep a really tense and serious tone.

Great story! Thanks for writing.
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
I hated it seriously how could you do such a thing to our proud bakura! but i guess it was nicely written
Emily chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I think it's just what any fangirl wants in a fanfiction, no messing around with words, just the yaoi couple. Good job!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Great story, i loved how you used the blank time between Ancient Egypt and Ryou for it too, Kudos, it was awesome

-s.o
chibi heishi chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
This was good. Moving on now.
yeyavailability chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Wow...just...none of the OCs seemed like OCs. You wrote them so incredibly well (despite the comments Zane was less OC than ten billion other stories), and...I'm kind of speechless. I love this story to bits, excuse the late review, but...yeah. Argh. I'm going to read the sequel now...thankyou for being such an incredible author.
Angeliz chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
Loved this story so much. It is absolute awesomeness.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
neh! *sobs* beautiful! I love it! The storytelling is amazing.
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Woah, that was psycho. She was completely sadistic- a pretty good match for him, actually, except for that she didn't love him. Or at least she didn't show him love. Neither did Zane in a way. He showed him passion. Ryou showed gentleness... Ah, I love this story!
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh my god! That's intense.
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
OMR! This is the _best_ story... If only it had a sequal... But it ended so beutifly.

All the lives Baku had... This is very original.
katia-chan chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
I finally started breathing long enough to review this...you are absolutely amazing!

I really love this story, the language was beautiful, and I coulod fel like I was in the rom. I don't think I breathed through the entire last chapter.

It was so vivid...so good!

Ha...Ryou schizophrenic...now there's a thought.

Wonderful writing!

TTFN

Katia-chan
Artemis1000 chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
*wipes away tears* Oh, it's so beautiful! I loved every single of his past hosts and I'm so happy that he's finally got his happy end with Ryou.
silverscissors chapter 8 . 9/10/2005