Reviews for Lacrimosa
Eibii chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*shudder* I don't want to believe that Kevin was using Shion during his time in Vector during the U-TIC incident (if he wasn't Mizrahi's assistant, I'll eat my hat), but... you make a very hard case to argue against. Bravo, and *magnificently* done. I've got goosebumps.
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Great story, I agree with your theories 100%. I believe Kevin is the traitor and that he was Mizrahi's assistant. Looking in Shion's database he was the only character who would have been 14 at the time of the Miltian conflict thus making him the same age as the boy in the footage shown to the council. Very enjoyable stuff.
KOS-MOS chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow! That was great and totally original. I would love to read another fanfic like this. It also fits into the story line.

I hate the new character desins for Episode II.
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
wow! that was an amazing take! I had my own fledgeling notions of the sort, but you've put it all so well and so clearly into perspective! I would love to read your 'rant' (_) on the subject-I'm sure it'd be great.
Treacle chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*tear* That was great! I still feel sorry for Kevin, even if he DID betray everyone.

Btw, I haven't thought much on the theory that he was Mizrahi's assistant. I personally think it's a really interesting theory, and may very well be true. Can you e-mail me your reasonings for it? I'd be interested to hear them.

Anyway, good fic! If I'm not mistaken, this is probably the first Kevin fic on . Yey! I was waiting for one to come out. Keep up the good work!
basketcase chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Oh my gosh! I have been thinking the exact same thing! When they were talking about Mizrahi's assistant I just knew it had to be Kevin. Finally someone who agrees with me. Anyways, great story, I love the way that you wrote Kevin. I always wondered what he felt about giving up KOS-MOS, and betraying Shion. Once again, great story!
Sage Kaley chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Kaley: This was good, I liked it anyway

Kurama: Who doesn't enjoy a good rant now and then?

Vincent: I think she means the fic...a one shot that was pretty good.

Bakura: Kevin is an odd one isn't he? I think he was Mizrahi's assistant only because it seems logically. From what I read anyway. Him or Allen.

Sage Kaley: I liked this, it was a good read. I also wouldn't mind hearing you rant so you may rant to me if you wish. Continue to write.