Reviews for Heing Meh
Bonewing chapter 39 . 9/9/2013
Dame a good story
Guest chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
please update soon what happend to xu lin she was cool will she turn good?
RokibaHatake chapter 39 . 4/22/2011
Wonderful story. Great plot. Great character development. Worth every moment of reading.
traitor assasin chapter 39 . 3/19/2011
Liked it. It was a bit flat at times but I liked it.
Koyoteblue chapter 39 . 9/12/2010
I'm really only able to tell you what I thought of this fic in one word-disappointing. It had a lot of potential, but as you stated, you "got bored of" mostly every plot development in the story and you really only wanted to end it as fast as possible. That is TERRIBLE writing. I might understand if you only develop a couple relationships, but because you had so much build up to the relationships to those like Bai Tsa and Finn and especially Xu lin and Shendu, and then just...stopped...it makes me feel like I missed something important. Speaking of important, so was Ni Tang! And the issue between he and Valmont was resolved so anticlimactically that I was almost angry. I liked these characters, and I liked how you made them grow. but then you just...gave up. It's really disappointing. The fic Ni Tang should have stood on it's own if this was what you were going to do to it's predecessor. I like your fics, but this was really a let down.
winkaku chapter 39 . 12/6/2007
I have loyally followed both stories related to Ni Tang and Valmont with expectation and it drove me crazy.

We never saw what kind of power that he really had and Valmont's character has absolutely no development. I kept waiting and waiting for some kind of development on his behalf yet he remained stunted and it left a bitter taste in my mouth and feels unfinished. I see no motivation or growth, he remains a selfish bastard even as the world around him falls apart piece by piece, I do not believe that his character would be so stupid.

Other than that, the story was great, I loved the way you gave the demons a role and a personality that fits into their element. I was enraptured by the history you gave them and the innovative approach you took to it.

I admit that, personally, Valmont's character is the only reason I read the story, I was fascinated by Ni Tang and I loved his element but the characters new depth is held back by the unchanging, stubborn and overwhelmingly selfish behavior.

Does he even posses any real power? What are the motivations behind valmont and his self-centered behavior? Why spend so much time to develop a character that really has no actual roll in the outcome of the story? Why is he so blindly obsessed with money and power? Does everything mean nothing to him? What has the character learned, if anything at all, from this experience and why or why not?

Honestly, I spent the entire story just waiting for Valmont to step up and when he didn't do so it bothered me to no end.

You've made a truly interesting story but it just seems to lack character development in some of the major rolls. I do not say these things in malice because this is defenatley a great story, I am simply doing a reviewer's work and stating my thoughts, I do not want to offend.
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 39 . 10/29/2007
wow, just wow. been reading NiTang and this all week, and was most impressed with whole she-bang. all of it, with every character... all the stories and twists and devolpment... it's too bad you won't continue with the NiTang universe, but you gave us two masterpieces to enjoy!

absolutly THE best two pieces of Fanfiction i has EVER read.
wrong light chapter 39 . 7/19/2007
this fanfic. it completly obliterated the feeling of hope created at the end of the last fic. that sence of everyone having somthing to look forword to. it seems to me that it wasnt hsi wu/jade or ni tang that you got tired of but the story as a whole. the end felt rushed and you tied the lose ends by killing them off. this fic could have been great, if only you hade stayed true to the origenal ideas. i'll admit that the xu lin/shindu thing was a little out there, but come on the way you ended the hsi wu/jade subplot left a bitter taste becouse it was abrupt *sigh* im sorry thats just how i feel. if youve read this far into this and not given it up as a flame your a wonderful person who diserves the blesings of heaven. thank you for listening
Finn chapter 39 . 10/30/2005
I LIVE! Evil comp died then new one refused to let me on here. I have the computer equal of Shendu. *growls at comp* I'm sorry and I so missed this! I spent most of today READING THIS ENTIRE FANFIC. .

Now this is a end! No sugary happy ending and the fact Origami is dead...speechless. I didn't mind the myths, since they seem to reflect the entire reason behind this chapter and well...

This plot reminds me a lot of those classic novels (eg Dickens, Sinclair, ect.) were you want to yell at the book, "MORE!" yet the end is THE end no other way about it.

You are one of those few writers who can yank at readers heart strings or funny bones. I was almost on the chair laughing several times.

I will write another reply later! :D You are awesome!
Zarius chapter 39 . 10/18/2005
Black got the best line "sometimes, I think hes' worse than him", seriously, the guy is gold when used correctly in these fanfics, good for capturing him well there.

I was a little underwhelmed with the ending, but that stems from an eagerness to read more of this particular universe, I know it took you longer than you probably had perceived it as, and I can only apologise more for not being with you every inch of the way, I think a lot of people have been inspired, and this had better not be your final JCA entry, as someone below noted, no body, more oppertunity, and I don't beleive you can easily relinquish such characters, the only challenge is working around a new story that does not retread. Maybe that fear could hold you back, I'm not sure, but find out. We'll be here regardless.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 39 . 10/16/2005
It's over...im kinda sad that it's over. but it was a excellent story. Even though you will not be writing about Ni Tang anymore i do hopw this is not your last JCA fanfic
MonRan20 chapter 39 . 10/4/2005
Excellent! Since my last review way back when, I've been reading, and waiting to see how the story finally panned out. You've extremely well. I considered Ni'Tang to be an interesting character, but I could also see wanting to end with the original Valmont. Also, don't be so sorry about Shin. The characters BELIEVE he is dead, however, no actual body was presented. So, IF you ever think about doing another story in this AU, you could always bring him back.
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 39 . 10/1/2005
Finaly you ended your history, you did a great job in my personal opinion

CONGRATULATIONS!
ContradictoryOrien chapter 39 . 9/27/2005
No more stories about good ole Ni Tang? D: ;.;

XD I'll live without him! :3

You've done a brilliant job, and it's a great story! There's nothing else to say, really... It seems as if you did a lot of thinking, as well! ;3

I loved this story!~
ContradictoryOrien chapter 38 . 9/27/2005
O.O This took me almost two hours to read...

AND IT WAS WORTH IT! :3 I loved parts where they teamed up, and even I feel bad for Deng Gian now... :( Is Origami Heing Meh or something? XD I'm going to read the next now!