Reviews for Sandcastles
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is really awesome. *applauds*
Suri chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was so cute and sad at the same time. I LOVE coming across fics of Satoshi when he was little! Please continue this! If you did, I'd be SO HAPPY! There really needs to be more fanfiction about little Satoshi though...
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Me like-y LOL!
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Uwah! It's so cute, but there's that hard edge to it that reminds the reader that our dear Sato-sama has major (angst!) issues. _
Megnut chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Aw! Great job That was so sad
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
So cute! And very sad. Awesome job... *tear*
acern chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
XD You noticed that it was yaoi too? My friend bought the first volume and I borrowed it from her, and the whole plot revolved around it being het. And as I was reading it, it was like... Um... this is _not_ het...
Oceanographe chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I really really love this story! i've been digging up all your satoshi/daisuke stuff and i love every single one! before i read you stuff, i didn't like the pairing of sat/dai, but now i can't picture them with anyone else! i love u!

Btw: i highly recommend Shattered Midnight Dreams, she rocks! check out her bio, she told me to look for u. she is a huge fan of yours!
GreenEyes7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Uh... ok, this comes from a line in volume nine as quoted by Ann. Satoshi says "I am always jealous of you." to Daisuke when he's asleep. _; Long story, but honest to God, if it was any gayer they'd have to run it in Ciel, the boy's-love version of Asuka. ;;
This line amused me greatly and having only read the scanlations up to volume 4, I can definitely see where the gay fctor just overwhelms. And that's why I am scouring the net for Daisuke/Satoshi fics. _
This one was very good in particular. Satoshi was in character and I liked the sandcastle imagery. My favorite part was when Daisuke left and Satoshi flattened it back to the ground. Poor boy...
Ryuyko chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Aw! Its not wierd at all *huggles* I like this fic *puts it on favorites*
surestsmile chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Beautiful. And I see that someone has read Vol 9 too! _ Certainly, I agree with your statement!
Silent Muse chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow...I thought it was awesome. The feelings it conveyed...makes me want to hug Satoshi! Heh ;

Very sad...
Yami no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I love I love!
Kenyako Divination chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Hey,

That was so sweet! I loved it, great job. Now, to be honest I could definately see Satoshi's childhood being that hollow and sad.

Good Job, so sad for little Satoshi