Reviews for Rose Among Dandelions
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
You've captured Malcolm absolutely perfectly with this piece, and I really love your poetic, allusive language.

Brilliant stuff!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
wow I love all the "hoshi as a rose" analogies. Very poetic and creative.

And i just wanna smack malcolm and tell him to confess his love to hoshi LOL
Gyreflight chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Now that is a lovely piece of understated characterisation, both of the observer, and of those around him. I've read a fair few Malcolm point-of-view stories, and this one really stands out.

Very nice read, thanks.

~Gyre
Majorkami chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
An elegantly crafted story, and perfectly in-character. Good work!
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
nice! I just love hearing about Malcolm's inner struggles. Makes me just want to hug him! _
MyOwnPosterity chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
OW MY GUSH! WOW! I LOVED it! Captured Malcome great! Finally, I'm not the only one who 'cares about' the very-military-stick to the rules- British hunk! Keep writing about him, PLEASE!
spray chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
I can't believe I didn't come across this beautiful fic earlier! I absolutely adored your narrative as well as your characterizations! Brilliant job!
downinnewyork chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
Hello-

I wanted to chime in and say that I adore this fic! Present tense has a magical way of putting you Right There in the story-I love your introspective Reed, and your Hoshi is who many of us have always seen her as: stronger than she looks.

This is breathtaking. I am *really* looking forward to reading more-you have a way with words that some people would kill for.

Cheers. :)

DINY
Kathy chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
I love this, I want to see more. tell us about the mess hall.
Dragoncait chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
O, you're right, Chibi-Kaz, very nice. Beautifully restrained, kinda like our Malc.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
My god. This is the MOST brilliant Malcolm-POV I have ever read, shippage or no. The fact that it is M/H shippage is just bonus, since this is so well crafted, such a fantastic portrayal of the character, and so powerfully emotional in a perfectly understated way that I hardly even find glee in the shippage, and simply reread over and over in sheer awe.

Magnificent. Brilliant. Lovely. I'll be recommending this fic to everyone I know.

Cheers,